Chapter 13

Morning was so awkward for Ansh and Naumi bcz they woke up practically all over each other. They both behaved like nothing wrong and shrugged off.

Work load was crazy... And that helped them to forget their unsolved feelings. All day they both attended various meetings and Naumi was amazed how Ansh tackled each of their clients. She was learning many things and started to see dark side of business when one of the client wanted to spend some time with her for a deal.

Not to mention Ansh was super angry and throw that man out of his property right away. Naumi didn't know what to feel.. She knew she will see more of these things.

"Gosh, I am so tired.. I just want to eat something and sleep." Ansh said laying over the couch after returning to his penthouse. Naumi smiled a little, settling on another one.

"No one is going to sleep because we are going to club." Aayna announced and Ansh frowned.

"Where is ur boyfriend? Please spare me and drag him with you."

"We all are going Ansh and I am not taking a 'No'."

"Why are we going anyway?"

"To celebrate my engagement."

"What?! Oh My God.. Congratulations.." Naumi shouted happily and hugged Aayna.

"What engagement? U are not engaged because I do not approve this." Ansh said making Aayna scowl.

"Well I took permission from ur father, Ansh. Hope u don't have any problem now." Abhay came and side hugged Aayna.

"Dad did? What was he thinking? I didn't knew he is so desperate to become a Grandfather!"

"Actually.. He warned. If we make him a grandpa before he is Fifty then he will kill me." Abhay said sheepishly.

"Fifty?! That's so soon man..." Ansh said and Aayna hit him on his head..

"Stop whining and get ready.."

"When did he propose?" Naumi asked excitedly as the boys went to bring their drinks.

"This afternoon.. It was so romantic!"

"Aww u guys are so cute."

The boys came back and Abhay telling them how Mukti can't wait to make Aayna her daughter in law.

"So u are going to get married soon." Ansh asked.

"Yeap.. In two months."

"That's so soon.. How we will manage all the preparations?" Naumi asked.

"Don't worry Mom and other aunties already started the preparation.. We are needed to be done few choosing thing.." Aayna said having a drink.

"Lets go and dance!!" Aayna shouted and pull all of them on the dance floor..

The dance floor was crowded so they couldn't stick with each other long.. Naumi was separated from their group. She felt clearly how she was lost and panicked a bit. She was trying to look for them but a drunk man pulled her and started dancing.. She politely tried to step away but that man didn't let her.

Soon the drank man literally fly away when Ansh Pushed that drunk man. Ansh pulled her towards him and started dancing. His hold was tight as if he was angry. He looked into her eyes but didn't say anything.

Naumi gulped and tried to step away but Ansh firmly hold her as he was going to bump into another guy. Naumi tried to get away and it made him angry.

He without saying anything dragged her towards the exit and Naumi continued to resist.

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Update!! Don’t forget to vote and comment.

Love u all
Mitu.