meet the sniper

Story plot

You are a hunter. You move from city to city to find new places to hunt. You just got to this new city and saw a weapons store from Mann.co and thought you should take a look.

Your pov

I entered the store. It was like any weapon store i have seen so far. All sort of guns and some extra stuff like grenades...mhh maybe they have some bows?  I started to walk to the register to ask. I saw a lady sitting their. Mmhh that new normally I only see guys. "Uuhhm excuse me miss? But do you guys also sell bows?" I asked her. She looked up from her paper en looked at me. "Ohh Uuhhm yeah right over there. Say are you new in town?" She asked me. I nodded. "Yeah I move here today might not stay long though depends what I can hunt here haha. The name is y/n nice to meet you." I told her. "Miss Pauline likewise." She went back to her paper and I went to the aisle she pointed at. They had quite a few bows. Mmhh interesting.as soon as I tried to grab a bow a male also try and grab it. And because of that we touched hands.we both jumped and pulled back our hands. "Ey wow their haha" I said he looked panicked "Uuhhm sorry there Sheila. I didn't see ya there." He extended his hand so you could shake it. As the other went to his neck seeing he felt ackword with this. I had to giggle at that it was kinda cute. I grabbed his hand and shook it. "Australian I take it? Cause as far as I know over there Sheila is an other word for girl right?" I asked him. He smiled at that. And nodded " you got that right! The name is mundy. But I prefer sniper as that is what my job is. " he told me.. Mmhh "Mmhh interesting for who do you work?" I asked him."owner of this very here shop Sheila."

We kept talking and got to know each other.after a while though it was getting late and I had to get back to the my caravan. I travel in that thing you see It's also my home. We waved goodbye and promised to meet again soon hopefully.