Prologue

Ok guys, this is the first time I'm writing a story, usually I write poems.
Just wanted to give it a try, I have the whole story ready.
Please help me with your votes and comments so I know whether to continue or not! :-) :-*
Lots of love,
Rach 💋

-----------------------------------------------------------
Third person POV

"You can't do that to me,to us,Please try to understand!", she said while trying to break free from his arms but he wouldn't bulge a bit also.
"We both know you love me and can't live without me", he said huskily in her ears and biting her earlobe and bringing her more close to him if possible.
Their lips finally met, making Sophie let go of her resistance and kiss him back with same hunger and passion.
Sophie knew then and there that this is going to be a hell ride of rollercoaster for her while saving her heart and soul.

With cold water thrown on her body, Sophie got up with a fear of been hit again if she is late to make breakfast.
Waking up she sees her step-sister Jenny snarling at her,"Bitch your so gonna get it, I want my food within next 15 minutes or God help you from my wrath! Useless, ugly whore!".

Sophie did her morning business quick in 5 minutes and went out of her room which was actually the space below the staircase just like an attic and rushed to kitchen before her parents see her late.

By the time,the family came to dining table,breakfast was done but as usual Sophie hoped something to be left behind for her to eat or else she would have to wait till lunch for some food!.

Lucky,her elder step brother Cory was at home today and he kept a plate of pancakes and scrambled eggs with some toast for her.

Out of her family of five,Cory was the most caring for me.He was 25 years old that makes him 5 years older to her.He never beat her or insulted her but never spoke sweetly to her too.Well,he is just...Cory!.
He used to save her from getting beaten, help her with household work by doing it himself and always made a point to get her to eat and check up on her whenever he was home since he was a well-known football player, he needed to travel and practice a lot which kept him very less at home.

Then comes her step-sister Jenny, 20, same in age as Sophie but different as chalk and cheese.Typical mean, manipulating, attention-seeker bitch.
Usually bullys Sophie according to her mood but never beats her though.

Janet, her mother, 49 yrs old lady, re-married Noah, 54 yrs old with two children for the sake of good future of Sophie but later turned her back on Sophie and started abusing her a lot just like her husband Noah.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So how was it guys??
I did some edits so you can have a nice long prologue of about 500 words!
Please show your love in comments and by voting.
Pls feel free to tell any mistake in the grammar.
Next chapter will be the Cast! :-)
Till then,
Rach 💋