Chapter 11 The end

After 3 long years of attending UA academy Izuku was able to graduate at the top of the class with high honors everyone was happy. Izuku saw both his mother and pregnant Girlfriend in the front row as they saw him walk stage to receive his diploma.

After the ceremony concluded Izuku went home with his mother and girlfriend Fuyumi who was 3 months pregnant with Izuku's child. It happend one night after Izuku was in pursuit of a villian who was causing trouble the quirk he was hit with was called Covet.
(Flashback)

At first when izuku was hit he didnt think it did anything that wasn't until he made his way towards Fuyumi's house for his usual weekend stay things got steamy. Once Izuku saw her he had planted the biggest kiss on her then made love after that they fucked like rabbits the following morning she completely forgot about what happened until 4 weeks later she had symptoms of pregnancy. When Fuyumi bought a test the test came up positive she talked to Izuku then realized what happened. Izuku had taken the responsibility and promised to marry Fuyumi.

(Flashback end)

After graduating Izuku had told the class of his relationship that day when they saw him kiss her and announced she was pregnant. Endeavor didnt bother to see Shoto graduate he sent someone from his agency to pick him up. Now that Izuku is 18 and Fuyumi 24 with a baby on the way she continued to teach as an elementary school teacher until she was given maternity leave.

Izuku began working for a high paying agency which helped him support him, Fuyumi aand their unborn child.  Things were blissfull eventhough she always worried about his saftey she knew he'd always come back.

(4 years later)

Now that Fuyumi is 28 and Izuku 22 the married after their 1st son Toshi was born  When Toshi turned 3 Izuku and Fuyumi had tried for more childern until it came time to check the babies gender it was revealed that they were having twins.

As Fuyumi stayed home with 4 year old toshi  to take care of him while Izuku was out saving people there was a surpised visitor at the door.

Toshi believed it was his dad until there was a big surprise when Fuyumi opened the door

Toshi: Daddy!

It was at that moment Fuyumi was face to face with her father the former # 2 hero Endeavor.

Toshi: wait you're not daddy.

As Enji saw the child he saw the he had half white hair and half green.

Fuyumi: D-dad what are you doing her?

Enji: I came to apologize ive never been a good father nor husband. I asked Shoto for forgiveness and in return he gave me your address so that i can ask you for the same.

Fuyumi couldn't believe what she was hearing her prideful father had been humbled down like a child after receiving that scar on his face. While lost in thought she felt a tugging at her dress.

Toshi: momma are you okay? Who is this person?

Fuyumi: im fine Toshi. This is your grandpa

Toshi's eyes had stars when he heard grandpa he's never met his grandfather on either side of his parents. Enji knelt down to meet his grandson but to his surprise he was met with a hug this had Enji confused because he didnt really know how to express emotions. 

Enji: you're having another one?

Fuyumi: Actually two more im carrying twins.

Enji: Listen Fuyumi i hope you can forgive me i know you might still hate me but please let me be apart of my grandchildrens lives.

Fuyumi: I forgave you long ago i couldn't bring myself to face you.

The two embraced Enji apologized and Fuyumi accepted now with the broken bond repaired everything should be normal again.

Enji: Who did you marry?

The three people soon heard the apartment door open and heard "Honey Im home!" Toshi then got up because the voice belonged to none other than Izuku his dad

Toshi: Daddy Grandpa came to visit!

Izuku had a feeling Enji would have tried visit the moment Enji saw Izuku he knew his daughter was in great hands.

Izuku was currently ranked #1 in the hero rankings but before the two men could talk Izuku's son Toshi interrupted them.

Toshi: Daddy i dont feel good

Izuku: whats wrong buddy?

Toshi: I feel really cold on my right and extremely hot on my left.

Just then Toshi developed his quirk it was similar to Shotos but the only difference was that the fire was green. Everyone was glad to see Toshi got his quirk

Izuku: do you remember what uncle Shoto said about fire.

Toshi: A little can you remind me.

Izuku: Fire isnt just destruction its light you can feel the heart beat deep within the flames.

These words made Enji think diffrently about his power as he always relied on rage.

Enji: Son if possible would you allow me the right to train toshi to weild his fire? Under your supervision ofcourse.

Izuku:of course It looks like the next generation of heroes looks bright.

(Hey everyone I just like to say thank you for reading this work this is the last chapter. Thank you so much for all the support on this story I really appreciate all of your reading commenting and favoriting til the next time peace ✌)