Chapter 6

21 weeks pregnant: I was laying in bed watching YouTube on my big tv when I felt a nudge inside me. I was familiar with the butterfly feeling, but getting the real kick was strange. I wasn't going to tell dad I was gonna keep this to myself. I pushed slightly on the spot I felt a nudge from. I think I felt a knee. I had to force myself to stop smiling. This baby isn't mine. I still held a hand over my stomach while cuddled up into my bed.
The Next Day: the tutor and I decided to have our lesson in one of the main dining rooms. I tried to listen, but Junior year was tough and I kept getting distracted at light nudges and turns from the baby. Luckily the tutor does most of the work for me so I got away with it. After he left I attempted to go lay down but my butler was making sure I got my daily exercise in. Supposedly it'll make it an easier birth. I was tired just after stretching and I had to do all kinds of stuff like squats and some running(walking) on the treadmill. I was way to big to be doing any of this. I walked out after taking about an hour of this crap, and I decided to do something half productive and read a book. Which was actually porn, but it doesn't matter cause my butler thought that I was reading.