3💕

Okay so we were in the house for 3 minutes and my mom showed us everything about her getting Married to my dad a few years ago.
Hailey:mom,can we go now?
Mom:oh c'mon just stay
Hailey:no thanks,me and oliver had enough.
Mom:where are you going?
Hailey:to Oliver's house,me and him are gonna do some important stuff.
Mom:okay,be home at 8 or 9
Hailey:bye
Oliver:nice seeing you Mrs Ortega
Mom:okay,bye

2 minutes later we were outside walking to Oliver's house.
Oliver:so,what do you wanna do at my house?
Hailey:meh,I don't know
Oliver:you wanna prank seb? Hes home sleeping.
Hailey:heck yeah,I mean yeah.
Oliver:lets go.

~the moys house~
Oliver:Seb!
Hailey:sebastian!
Oliver:see? Hes sleeping.
Hailey:lets go upstairs.
~upstairs~
~sebbys room~
Oliver:hailey,go get the whip cream
Hailey:where,you have too many whip creams downstairs.
Oliver:any whip cream will do.
Hailey:okay.
~downstairs~
~the kitchen~
~my pov~
Where the fuck are the whip creams,he has too much whip creams in the kitchen,uh lets choose this one.
~later in sebs room~
Hailey:okay,I got the whip cream.
Oliver:nice,now I want you to give me sebs hand so I can pour the whip cream in his hand,oh and I also have a feather so here take the feather.
Hailey:okay.
~I grabbed sebs hand and gave his hand to oliver,then Oliver poured some whip cream in his hand,looks yummy but this is gonna be a good prank~
Oliver:here's the feather
Hailey:thanks
~I took the feather from Oliver's hand and tickled it with sebastian,he started to sneeze and whip cream go in this face.~
Oliver:OMG HAHAHAHAA😂
Sebastian:DUDE WHAT THE FUCK
Hailey:HAHAHA😂
Sebastian:hailey?
Hailey:oh,hey seb,you got a little-
Sebastian:yes I know,God dammit Oliver I just washed my face!
Oliver:well maybe you shouldn't washed it when you were heading to bed and take a fat ass nap😂
Sebastian:whatever,I'm gonna go change,and wash my face.
Oliver:c'mon lets go to my room.
Hailey:okay.
~Oliver's room~
Oliver:thanks for helping me out on a prank,your the best girlfriend ever.
Hailey:your welcome *giggles*
~just then,Oliver moved so close to me,I blushed because we was gonna lean in for a kiss,but I kissed him an he kissed back.~
Oliver:mmm,your such a good kisser
Hailey:no,you're better
Oliver:shut up and kiss me already
~I kissed him very roughly,I took off his shirt and he took off mine.he pushed me in the wall going to my neck to leave love marks in them.After that he pushed me on the bed and he got on top on me.we starts to mark out abit and he whispered~
Oliver:call me daddy
*says biting his lip*
Hailey:okay,daddy
~he smirked then kissed me back,he took off my pants and I took off his pants,he was gonna kiss my boob but I moaned a little so Sebastian wouldn't hear what we were doing~
~but after that it was almost 8pm so I had to leave Oliver so i put my stuff back on~
Hailey;babe,it's almost 8,I gotta go.
Oliver:bye baby,I love you.
Hailey:love you too
*says in a kiss*
5 minutes later I got home and my mom wasn't home so ye.
I got my phone and I texted Oliver on snapchat.
Hailey🐻:babe
Oliver🗿:yeah baby?
Hailey🐻:send me some cute snaps of you
Oliver:okay

Hailey🐻:aw,you're so cuteOliver🗿:send me and cute snap of youHailey🐻:whyOliver:I sent you one of my cute snaps so lemme see you being cute

Oliver🗿:send me and cute snap of you
Hailey🐻:why
Oliver:I sent you one of my cute snaps so lemme see you being cute.
Hailey🐻:fine

Oliver🗿:look at my beautiful princess😍Hailey🐻:good night oliver😂Oliver🗿:that's all you gotta say?😂Hailey🐻:bye Oliver,I love you💕😂Oliver🗿:goodnight,sleep well princess💕Hailey🐻:I will💕❤~I put my phone on my charger and rest it there and...

Hailey🐻:good night oliver😂
Oliver🗿:that's all you gotta say?😂
Hailey🐻:bye Oliver,I love you💕😂
Oliver🗿:goodnight,sleep well princess💕
Hailey🐻:I will💕❤
~I put my phone on my charger and rest it there and I got back to sleep,*sigh* today was amazing,I couldn't believe we prank seb and it was so awesome and funny at the same time.~

~HEY BABIES,I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY STORY FOR TODAY AND I PROMISE ILL DO ANOTHER ONE TOMMOROW.BYE GUYS ILYSM.FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @blurrymoy.
BYE GUYS ILY💕❤~