Chapter 3

It's been 4 days, 4 days since half the world turned to dust. "Thanos did exactly what he said he was going to do, he wiped out 50% of all living creatures". Natasha said. "More than 3.5 million people." Banner said. We did a calculation, one that confirmed who's alive and dead, but it can only do it by who's on earth. Bucky, Sam, shuri, Scott Lang. "Has anyone seen Steve?" I asked. "I made him go to this... grief thing." As Natasha said this the door opened and Steve walked in. "Feel better, cured?" I say sarcastically. "No, some people move on... but not us." He says

"What do you mean?" I look back at him. "The entire time, they where saying how we should 'move on cuz they're never coming back' that- that this is it and we should just move on. There's people who lost friends, family, children, i don't know how we're going to do it but we're going to get them back. Whatever it takes." "Whatever it takes". We worked all day on figuring out a way that the 7 of us could beat him. We were in the board room when there was a beeping from the monitor. "HI UH IS ANYONE HOME? This is scott Lang, we met a few years ago at the airport in Germany. I got really big-." We all got up in shock and started watching it "is this an old message?" Steve asks.

"ant man? ant man i know you know that" Scott continues. "It's the front door" Natasha says. I run out of the room towards the front door. "Y/n wait stop! Somethings not right, it doesn't add up, he's was dead until a few minutes ago." Banner said right before i open the door. "Whatever- whoever it is, we'll never know if we keep him locked outside." They thought for a moment and then nodded. I typed in the code and the door opened. I see him drive in and park his car. Natasha held her gun up, so did steve and Sam. I lit some fire balls in my hand. "Woahhh hey guys it's me. Scott Lang-."

"Yea yea you said that. But prove it!" I make the fireballs bigger. "What? How, guys it's me steve remember i fought Iron man with you-." "YOU WHAT?'" I stop and have a death glare towards Steve. "Listen bitch-." "Language" Natasha snorts. "As of 10 minutes ago you where recorded as dead, gone, 'dusted' whatever you want call it. And somehow your standing in front of us. So, prove it." "Oh uh here." He pressed a bottom on his hand and she shrunk down to the size of an ant, and then back. I look at Steve and he nods. I sigh in relief.

"Now who are you?". "Y/n, Stark" i look him up and down, hard to believe he's a hero but i mean i guess we come in a shapes and sizes. "Woah i met your father, i mean we didn't really talk. He was trying to kill me but-." "Yea you said that". I look at Steve reminding him that that conversation is still happening. Everyone comes back inside and we bring scott to the conference room. "Okay, where were you?" I ask. "It might sound confusing at first but get ready." I sit down "we're all ears".

"During a mission to retrieve someone my friends and i lost, i had to enter the quantum realm, it's a-." Bruce cut in " its the scale where quantum mechanical effects become important when studied as an isolated system. Typically, this means distances of 100 nanometers or less or at very low temperature. More precisely, it is where the action or angular momentum is quantized." "Yea Thanks doc but in non-nerd words." Rockets says. Scott continues "it's a place where i go when i get super tiny. Anyways. You have to go there through this transportation thing,and you have to-

-be brought back the same way, i guess my people 'dusted' away when i was in there. I kept calling them to bring me back but no answer. I didn't know how to get back. Someone- he said he knew Tony, that he knew what happened, and that this was the only way of getting back."
"Who?" I ask. "He said is name was Doctor Stephen Strange, i didn't know how he was talking to me. He said that the quantum realm is equivalent to The astral projection realm and that he didn't have a lot of time, he explained what thanos did, what happened to him, and what we have to do. He got me out, somehow, someway but he did. -

He told me to go to Brooklyn, find a car owned by shield, that there would be pager of some kind. Get it and take it you guys." He reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out a weird pager. It was beeping, but faintly, it had this symbol on it. "Any idea what this means" i look at everyone. "No but get this in a battery source. If it's shields it's fury's and he had it for a reason." Steve says, Bruce took it and went to the lab. "Um scott, did- did strange say anything about my dad, or a kid named peter?" I knew it was a long shot but why not ask. "No, no I'm sorry. I'm sure he's fine i mean he's iron man."  "....yea".

{next day}
You know I'm really getting tired of crying myself to sleep. It's not fun. I walked out to the garage and see Thor sitting there watching the sun rise. "Hey" i sit next him "hey kid" "how's the new eye working for you?". "A bit glitchy, but okay. How are you?" "As good as you can be when you half the world is dead and there was nothing you could do to stop it." I scoff. "I could have, if i would have-." "No thor don't fucking say that, okay? It's not your fault in any way shape or form." He smiles. Scott came running in "hey steve needs you, the thing stopped doing whatever it was doing."

I run into the room and Steve is trying to instruction everyone. "What happened?" "I don't know it just stopped transmitting the signal." Bruce worked all day but couldn't get it back on. Whatever it was and wherever that signal was going. I guess it didn't get it. "Requests for dinner? I'm going out" "pizza!" Scott said. "Yea Whatever that is" rocket says. "Mouse you don't know what pizza is? I made them make it on Asgard. It this wonderful delight of grains, sauce, and cheese" i laugh at thors descriptions.

"Want to come?" I ask thor and rocket. All of a sudden the door swings open, i look at Steve and Nat and Bruce walk in the room. "Uh thor, you did happen to make a large gust of wind come in here did you?" I laugh nervously. "Nope" "Yea didn't think so" sounds of boots walking on the ground get louder and louder. My eyes light up with fire on instinct. In walks a woman in the suit with the same symbol that was on the pager. She looked completely badass. "Who the hell are you?" I say. "Where's fury?"

"Dead. Still didn't answer my question. Who... the hell are you" i got more demanding and my fist lit up in flames. "Carol Danvers, that pager over there? Yea that messages was going to me. Who are you?" I look at Steve with a raised eyebrow. "The avengers." He said. "Ah 'earths mightiest heroes'" she said taking another step inside. "You know us?" Nat says. "I've heard things, now explain." "Explain what?" I say. "What happened."

"Yea i kinda got the whole half of the universe thing when the planet i was defending started turning to ash." "Where did you come from?" "A planet that needed defending, just like yours." "How doe-" Steve started to talk but the radio turned on and there was this static sound.  We looked around at each other. Sound started to come out of the static to soon from words. "Rh..... Rhodes..... Bruce.... i...i do-t ca- me- its- ny" Bruce's messes with some nobs to get a better signal. "I- it- i- it's To- ny- Benatar." I felt my heart skip a beat. "....d-dad?" Tears start forming in my eyes. "Did he say Benatar?" Rocket asked.

"Yea yea i think." We turn the radio up again. "an-anyone- w- ne- savi- Ben-atar" "Yea why?" "That's my ships name." Rocket grabs a tablet off the table and starts messing with it. "If i get into the satellites i can scan for ships.!" For a second. The first second since all this happened, there was hope. "YES! Yes i got it! A ship with 2 energy life forms confirmed." I look at Steve with big hopeful eyes. "DAD AND PETER!" I look over the girl "you came from space right?" She nods "go back, please. And get my dad". "Wait y/n we don't know her, she could be with thanos for all we know." Steve said.

Thor hasn't said a word the whole time. He got up and walked over to her. They stood there looking eye to eye not saying a word. Thor held his hammer out to call stormbreaker, then i realized what he was doing. He flew past her face into his hand and she didn't flinch. "I like this one" then smiles. "I'll be back" she said then walked out. I looked at Steve. "Steve" i hug him. I'm so happy they're alive and safe. I walk over to thor and grab his hand and dragged him into the other room.

"I know what you did." "Mhm?" he didn't look me in my eye. "You told me the story when i was little, of when Loki pretended to be your dad, and then only way you got him to revert back to his real form was by threatening to crush him by calling Mjölnir. Look i know you miss him. And i know how hard this must be. I-." "Y/n i know, i just thought it would be worth a shot. But hey come on, your dads come home" he give a little smile then hugs me. "Yea, yea he is"