Chapter 10

"I'm so in love with you. It's a lovestruck. And all the things you do. It's a lovestruck." I sang in time to Dahvie's voice. Josh chuckled.

"But we've only just met." He pointed out. I giggled.

"I wasn't talking to you, silly! It's called singing to your favorite song."

"Riiight." He laughed, pulling me into a tight hug that seemed to last for hours. "After Warped Tour ends for the day, you wanna go get something to eat?" He added, staring down deeply into my eyes.

"Sure!" I smiled. Wails of screaming fans caught my attention.

"FALLING IN REVERSEEEEE!" I turned my attention to the stage, where Ronnie began to scan the crowd. I pushed further into Josh's grasp and licked his cheek playfully. He chuckled, twirling me around in his arms as they started the song. 

"You know, you're pretty amazing." Josh mumbled into my ear.

"Yeah, sureeee." I winked.

"Damn girl. How do you do that?"

"Do what?" I asked, turning to the voice. I had to turn around, and I was facing Ronnie. I blushed, and at the same time my face went pale.

"Do that." He asked, a growl rising from his throat. "That twirly thing."

"Oh my gosh! Ronnie Radke!" Josh smiled. "Can I have your autogrpah?" He added, grinning towards me.

"Ronnie." I muttered, my eyes drooping.

Note: I hope you like the story so far :). I'm sorry it's so short. I couldn't think of anything :c