Tis The Season: 2014, Present

Kalels pov.

Its been about 3 weeks sense me and Anthony had our, incident. We try not to think about it. But we know it happend, and well never forget that hopeless time apart from each other. I whiped a tear of my cheek and thought of my family and knew I had to be happy, for them.

The smell of ham, egg noge, and sweetness filled the old victorian home. A fake smile etched my face. "Hey babe come here" I yelled while setting fresh cookies on the table in the kitchen. Anthony was in the shower and its hard for him to hear me so I ran up stairs.

I knocked on the door "Babe"
And baby i will be loven you till were 17.

I gigled and opened the door. "Umm, you should totaly be on american idol" I said cracking the door. He looked at me from behind the curtain. "Honey im not afaid to be myself." He said snapping.
I giggled and set a towel,clothes, and his phone on the counter in the large bathroom. "Hey you with face" I said while leaning in shower. And as I expected he leaned forword and pecked my lips. "Love you" he said "love you".

I walked down stairs. When I heard a Knock. "Shi-" then the door bell rang. I put on my heels really quick. "Breath, god I hope its not Anthonys mom" I said to myself. As soon as opened the door I was releaved.
"Hey" said Jenna hugging me as she walked in. Then came Saywer and he took one look at me and said. "Girl I have never seen you in heels but baby you rockin it".
"Thx darrlin" I nodded at him and breathed deeply "god why are all the men gay today" I said looking at Ian he had on a bow tie and a striped sweater. "The best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time" he said while holding Mels hand. "I told him not to" she said.
Mari sat in the car they came in. I turned around "hey guys im gonna go get Mari" they all laughed and drank champain they didnt even listen to what I was saying but its fine.
I walked up to the car window and knocked on it. "Hey put Zelda down" I said sarcasticly. She looked up suprised and got out of the car. She hugged me and said "what are you wearing" I looked down and smiled weakly. "Jenna picked it out" , she laughed "no duh".
We walked to the house together. But she stopped in her tracks and turned to me and hugged me tightly. "Im glade your getting through this, just know I will always be here". I hugged her back and whisperd "thanks Mari".