Imagine #1 (louis)

Imagine, Louis was fighting some walkers and chairles broke. Together Marlon, Clem, Violet and Rosie help him recover from his lost...

"Hey over here!" Louis called to the walker closest to him. He then wait for it to get right where he needed it, and cut the rope holding a giant boulder in the air. It came crashing down, squishing the walker in process. "Now that's how you school a walker." He said proudly to the new girl Clem. She just shook her head.

A few more kills in, and there was only a couple walkers left. Louis waited for the last one to come close enough, and then BaM, he slammed chairles on the walkers head killing it instantly. He turned around smiling at his kill, but was met with violets horrified gaze. "Louis, I-I'm so sorry." She said pointing her finger in chairles direction. "He looked down in horror, and was heartbroken to see, the top part of chairles had been snapped off. (RIP chairles 😔) the disbelieve in his face could be seen as he fell for the ground crying in misery. "Louis it was jus-." Clem went to speak but was no match for Louis's wailing. Violet and Clem walked away leaving Louis to pick up to pieces of what used to be chairles.

A few days later...
"Louis, man this ain't normal." Marlon said to his best friend who hadn't left the hand dug grave he made for chairles in days. He even made Mitch carve a special wooden headstone for chairles. "I just miss chairles so much." He sobbed and laid back down on the grave. "I know what will make you feel better." Marlon said leaving Louis alone again.

A few minutes later Marlon came back with Clem, violet and Rosie and they all huddled around Louis. "Rosie, you know what to do." Marlon said. Rosie padded away and returned a few seconds later with something in her mouth. "Good girl." Marlon said taking the thing out of her mouth and handing it to violet. "Louis, on behalf of chairles, we are proud to present CJ, chairles jounior." She said handing over a smaller version of chairles. "I-I don't know how to thank you." He said hugging everyone and leaving chairles's grave for the first time in days.

The end.

I don't know what this is. I was bored.