12

School today was...eventful.
Rose got in trouble for using her phone in class. She also got detention for using perfume, a flammable substance, in class.

Marinette came late to class saying her dog ate a wool sweater. Great excuse, by the way.
Adrien came when school ended, so he missed everything.

Mari, then tripped into Adrien after Alya forced her to give him science notes, resulting in me having to give them to him.

Then, Prince Ali, I think it was, is coming to Paris and Rose was totally fan-girling over him. So, yeah...eventful.

"Cube," I snort, laying on my floor with him on my stomach. "You eat more than me, and that's pretty hard to do."

He simply shrugs and pops another cube in his mouth. "You're also a cannibal." His eyes widen and he spit the ice onto my stomach.

I jump up and screech. "Nasty!" Ew, now my shirt is wet. Cube rolls on the floor laughing, but continues to eat ice. Wow, nice help, really.

I glare at him and turn around to change my shirt. I hear him snort and he hides in my hair as my mom comes in.

"Hey, honey. Have you hear news about Tundra," she asks, walking in. Mom, I'm half naked! But, you know, she my mom and she doesn't care. But, privacy!

"No. What news?" As I finish fixing my shirt, I slide my feet into some sneakers.

"People are saying that her and Cat Noir are dating. They have proof, saying pictures of them kissing are going around." She kinda swoons over them.

Yeah...my mom ships me and Cat Noir. "Heh, that's nice mom. Well, I'm going to go for a walk."

She salutes and as I walk out the door, Cube hiding in my shirt pocket.

I head to the park and sit on the bench, enjoying the light breeze. I begin to hear really obnoxious singing and look around.

What the hell is that? Who is that? They surely can't sing.

My miraculous rings, signaling a call. I hide behind a car and transform. "Wings out!"
I answer the call. It's from Cat.

"Another citizen has been akumatized. Don't smell her perfume, it'll control you!" I nod and end the call, unsheathing my daggers.

I see a trail of pink perfume and cover my mouth, following it. Ugh, I've never been a fan of pink.

I see a fancy car and land on it. Cat Noir sticks his head out. "Hey-Tundra," Cat yells as Princess Fragrance knocks me off the car, using her perfume to control the people in the car, including Cat.

I get a small whiff, not enough to control me, and gag. That really smells terrible. Like fish!

Princess ushers then out and they begin running. Where are they going? I fly after them, Ladybug joining.

"Where were you," I ask as she run next to me. "S-somewhere..." she trails off. Why did she stutter?
"Well, they're headed to the bridge, come on!" I pick her up and fly faster.

I see Cat hand a padlock to Princess Fragrance. I'm giving up, her name if too long to say. I'll just call her...Rose. Well, duh, kinda her name.

Ladybug knocks it from her hands as I let her go, hovering off the ground. "Not to fast, royal pains in the neck." Ooh, nice one.

Rose shoots her perfume at Ladybug, but it doesn't affect her. Wait-how does it not affect her?

She tosses me clothespin and I see and extra on her nose. Oh, that's how. Yeah, no thanks. I toss it away just when Cat Noir's staff hits my legs.

I grab his arm and flip his body over mine. "Cat Noir, you've got to stop!" He stands up, striking a dramatic pose.

"Give me your miraculous," he sings. I wince. Yeah...not the best singer.
"Sorry, lover boy. It seems your better at being a hero, than a singer." I kick up into the air and hit him away.

He pins me with his staff against my neck. More perfume fills the sky. Seriously, Argh, I've always hated perfume.

"Ladybug, we've got to do something," I point up to the sky after flipping Cat over, his staff now against his neck.

"We need to get him over there," she yells, stopping the Mayor from hitting her. She looks over to where fireworks are set up on a boat.

I grab Cat and her and fly over to the boat, dropping them. Cat slides across the boat. Ouch.

"Cataclysm," he sings. I mentally sigh. I'm in love with a terrible singer. As he goes to hit Lady, she trips him, his hand hitting the firework starter.

Clumsy much? She tosses both of us into the water and jumps away. Hey! Why me?

I groan and shake out my wet wings, getting Cat soaked in the process. It's not like he wasn't already wet, though.

I grin and pushes me against the wall with his staff. Still!? Ugh, he's still under control. "Alright, I'm getting tired of you always under the influence."

I give up, pushing him into the water and joining Lady in the fight against Rose.

She de-evilizes the Akuma. Okay... I guess not. I shrugg and fly back over to Cat, who is now...cleaning himself? Ew.

"Huh, What am I doing here," he asks, spotting me. I semi-snort and hug him. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe, being under the control of an akumatized innocent, again!"

He sheepishly rubs his neck. "Yeah, that tends to happen." I flick the bell on his neck. Nice neck, but it would look better with my hands-um? What?!

I kiss his lip and chuckle. "See ya," I salute and fly away. "But, my love," I hear him whine.

Aw, cute, he's clingy.
Anyway...

I get home and de-transform. "Rest east." Cube seems fine so I give him less to eat. "I need to go on a diet," he groans, rubbing his stomach.

"You and me both."