Cashed Out

Jahseh could hear the loud, thundering bass even from outside of the club as he hopped out of his black, beat-up Mazda Miata. This put a smile on his face, as he needed a good time right about now. Work was far too stressful, and blowing some cash on a bitch or two would help him clear his mind. Perhaps he would buy a drink, or mooch some coke or something off a fellow clubber. You could call him a scumbag, sure, but if anything, Onfroy just hated his job, his boss, his house, his car... life, really. Club hopping was a way to escape from this "life" he lived.

Locking his car, he began to head into the strip joint, confidently walking right in. His black and blonde dreadlocks bounced around his head as he approached the man at the counter.

"Oh, it's you again. You visit here quite often, young man. Is there a specific girl you're into here?" The guy at he front laughed, letting Jahseh in. The two often times joked around a bit, yet neither of them knew each other's name.

"Perhaps, maybe I keep coming around to see if there's anyone new around here. Maybe it's the liquor... or other things." Jahseh returned the gesture of laughter, waving to the guy as he entered the club. Bright, flashing, colorful lights painted the room. The poles here were lit and the music was loud. Jahseh breathed in deep and could feel the bass echoing in his chest. Life was good here.

"Before you get too far away, you may want to check out the newest stripper here! Real unique, that one! Someone like you could make good use of that!" The counter man called from the entrance one last time, and Jahseh could barely hear him. Still, he held a thumbs up to the guy, smiling and pretending he understood.

Did he say something about a new stripper...? Perhaps I heard him wrong.

Jahseh made his way around the club, watching the various girls do their routines. There was ass everywhere. He could feel his overly-lustful self becoming enthralled by the sexual gestures of the strippers already. However, he stopped dead in his tracks as he saw something completely unexpected.

Is... that... a dude? Or is it a girl...? No... no that's definitely a man... holy shit.

It took a good ten or so seconds for Jahseh to overcome his initial shock. Intrigued, however, he approached the stripper and just watched him for a few minutes. Ironically, he moved more gracefully than any of the girls here, and could really strut in those sparkly heels...

This is so weird...

"Don't think I don't see you down there. You want me to keep going you better throw in some cash, lil' gay boy." The male stripper hooked his leg around the lighted pole and swung around it a couple times before sitting on the stage, one leg outstretched to the side, the other still hooked around the pole. He looked completely unamused by Jahseh's presence, and simply leaned forward on his elbows, resting his head on his hands. Crimson painted nails shone in the flashing lights, mimicking the color of the stripper's glossy lipstick.

"I uh...." Jahseh was at a loss for words and couldn't stop staring. Surprisingly enough, the Jamaican was hooked. He could feel his pants begin to tighten slightly.

Fuck, body... we really doin' this?

"Well?" The stripper waited for Jahseh to make some kind of move, snapping his tight, red and sparkly thong once or twice, causing something to stir in Onfroy's mind... and body.

"I... haven't seen you here before... you new?" Jahseh decided to just play it casual for now, although his voice was slightly nervous, giving away his issue in his pants a little bit.

"Fuck you think? They said I was just as pretty as a girl and could move a hell of a lot better. You're proving it's true." The stripper adjusted his position to crawl closer to Jahseh on his hands and knees, motioning for the guy to come closer. Jahseh slowly did as he was asked, and the stripper ran a delicate finger lightly up and down the Jamaican's clothed chest, causing his breath to hitch in his throat. "They call me lil' 14 here."