Chapter 1: Where It All Began....

Kaylee Jade Kings p.o.v

1971:

"You're hired" A man by the name of Johnathan said.

"I am. I got the job?" I asked.

"Yes. You will be Freddie's assistant" He got up, letting me shake his hand.

When he said that, I almost fell to my knees. Freddie was the one that I really was obsessed with. I thought he was the most hottest one there, other than Brain. Gosh, this was going to be an adventure.

"Would you like to meet him? He's been waiting for you" Johnathan opened the door for me.

Oh gosh, stay calm Kaylee...

When we walked into the recording room, there he was. Freddie....

"Well here you are Freddie....your new assistant" Johnathan said, getting Freddie's attention.

As soon as he looked at me, he looked me up and down.

What was he thinking?

"Can you leave us for a minute" He got up, walking towards me.

"Yes sir" Johnathan left the room, leaving just the two of us.

"It's so nice to finally meet you!" He smiled.

"It's nice to meet you too, Freddie" I smiled.

"I love that jacket" He rubbed his hand on my arm.

His touch sent cold chills down my spine. I've never felt something like this before....

"As soon as I seen you, I knew you were the one. I knew you were the perfect assistant for me. So beautiful, sweet, and kind looking" He bit his lip.

The harder he bit down on his lip the more my knees started feeling weak. Gosh I just now met him and he was making me so weak. Damn.

"I'll enjoy having you around. I'll try not to make your job too hard" He smiled.

I only nodded, giving him a small shy smile.

3 months later:

Working with Freddie has well....it's been an adventure. He makes me do so much, even iron and fold his clothes. Nevertheless I am still thankful for this job even though he doesn't treat me the best.

"Kaylee, I need you!" Freddie yelled from his dressing room.

"Yes?" I asked standing outside the door.

"I need a favor"

"What is your favor?"

"Could you fetch me my leather pants and jacket?"

"Yes" I walked over to his things and got them out.

When I walked in to hand his clothes to him he just stood there, looking at me.

"This is what you needed, isn't it?" I asked him.

"Yes. It is...thankyou" He took them, taking off his shirt.

When he took off his shirt I tried hiding my face.

"No need to hide your face. I don't bite" He said.

Even though I've gotten a lot more comfortable with Freddie, I was still shy around him. The more I was around him, the more I'd start to like him, even though he wasn't as nice as he seemed at first.

"Could you hand me my shoes?"

"Yes" I turned around, bending down to get his shoes.

"I love that skirt on you. It hugs your hips so well" Freddie rubbed my waist, making me quickly straighten back up.