36 | D R E A M

You closed your eyes as darkness took over you. As you open your eyes, a different place surprised you. You are no longer in your room and you knew to yourself that you already fell asleep.

A beautiful scenery of the waving ocean and the dancing trees.

You are currently under a hut, sitting on a wooden bench while staring from a far. You ponder for a minute before realizing something.

Where is he?

As if on cue, Beomgyu suddenly appeared few meters from you. He is currently standing in the middle of the sand, as he roams his eyes everywhere.

You smirked at the thought that he seems lost.

You quickly stood up from your seat and ran towards him. You took the chance to surprise him while his back is facing your direction. At the time you would touch him, he suddenly turned around making you jump.

"HOLY GRANDPA!" you can't avoid but to scream.

The boy chuckled as he saw you reaction.

He's right.

He's not a grandpa nor something that lies about their age. His whole figure just suits his age.

However, you cannot totally see him. His face is a blur but somehow, you can imagine him. He doesn't physically open his mouth to speak but you know that he's saying something.

In short, you have no idea how does he looks like and how deep his voice is. But you don't care. Seeing him beside you is enough. And that fact makes you happy.

"Y/N." he smiled.

"Finally," you grinned. "finally I had a chance to be with you."

The dream felt so fast. In a blink of an eye, you are now under the hut. You are sitting on the wooden bench, just like what you were doing lately.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked.

You shrugged. "I don't know. I don't feel any hunger today."

"Have you eaten?"

You laughed. "Why do you always ask that question?"

"Because I want to know."

You nodded. "Yes, I did. Before I fell asleep."

He slowly nodded as if he understands. Later on, he became quiet.

"Awkward, right?"

"Not really." he responded.

"You know what, I don't know why but I trust you even though we're still not actually seeing each other in personal."

He just smiled.

You frowned. "So that's what happens everytime you choose to see my messages without even replying."

He chuckled. "It is not my intention to be quiet. It is just that... I had no words to say."

The dream was so fast the you didn't notice that it is already morning and you already need to wake up. Although you want to stay longer, you cannot control your dream to stay in that situation.

You opened your eyes as you heard a knock outside.

Your dream is gone.

But your smile is still there.