Chapter #1| Monster

Chapter #1| Monster
Submissive

I stare at myself in the mirror, all the scars covered my body like tattoos. I feel him in my mind and body, I see him standing behind me laughing. His hands gripping my neck, I could hear my pleas and the sound of gasping for air. When the blade touch the surface of my skin I hear him commanding me to do it and to make myself a bloodied mess. I am his canvas and he is the artist, painting my body with my blood and the amount of mistakes he's only bought more revolting pleasurable pain.

He is the monster many warned you about, he's a wolf in a sheeps clothing waiting for the right moment to strike and rip your body apart. He'd slowly watch you crumble and begging for mercy, he's the monster who called himself Master. He's the monster who claimed to cherished me and he will forever be in control. All I can remember is his voice, his face just a blur, it makes his existence just a fantasy or maybe it's just in my head. The voices in my head continue to scream, my body felt weak and exhausted. I paced back and forwards for hours, pulling my hair and whispering words to him.

"Master. Master. Master."

I stopped taking medication years ago, maybe I should of listened and stayed at the hospital. I grab my keys and head to the club to see him, the man that resembles him. I was different, I find pain pleasurable but don't find release from it, it's like a drug I needed to inject into my veins. My eyes wondered through the crowd searching for him, the excitement within my body heightens as our eyes meet.

He really did resemble him in some extent, I sat at my usual spot and proceed to observe the crowd around me. I feel him staring waiting for something like a reaction from me. I bite down my bottom lip from laughing, I wanted to scream and laugh so loudly my throat starts to hurt. I rock my chair back and forth giggling like a maniac, I am a disgusting person he whispered to me. I couldn't help myself I laughed gasping for air like someone just told me a funny joke.

He told me he'd make me go crazy, I guess he succeeded. Four years ago I was a college drop out, parents disowned me and then I disappeared. Four years ago I met the man that became the monster in my reality. He was the Master and I was the submissive, I given my submission as an offering for the pain that soon became my deadly addiction.

"Am I really the Monster? The monster in this fairytale is you Gavin."