CHAPTER 1

THIS IS A PERCY JACKSON AND HARRY POTTER FAN FICTION.
The main character is my oc called Alexis, and unless stated otherwise, the whole story is her point of view, as she enters a new world and tries to forget the horrors of her old one.

Its raining again. I see the small droplets of water smashing against the leaves and trickling into the creek far bellow. The creek where it all began. The creek where Percy got claimed by his father. Our father. Not that either of us knew it back then, which is why everyone (including me) was surprised when I was picked for all those quests. I think back to last week:
I was sitting on the branch outside my den eating some tree bark and roots that I had gathered, when all of a sudden, I wasn't. It took me a split second to realise that I was in the throne room of Olympus, and all the Gods, not just the 12 Olympians were there.
I stood there glowering at Zeus, who seemed to cower under my gaze. My glare hardened -it served him right. He and the other Olympians could have helped us, then we would all still be here.
When the gods' loud voices and rambunctious laughter stifled to a low buzz, Zeus cleared his throat and nervously began.
'We are all gathered here in order to have a small chat with Alexis here. What do you say about that Alexis?'
'I'm ten, not stupid,' I scowled, 'get on with it.'
'Oo feisty' muttered Ares from his blood red,war themed throne.
'We are here to talk to you about your parentage,' continued Zeus, ignoring all interruptions.
And that is when I started listening

Hi, this is Alpine, and this is my first story so pls don't h8, but please comment and like.
Constructive criticism is welcome.

CHAPTERS WILL GET LONGER, THIS IS JUST A TASTER.