Nick's Ending

Nick's POV
It was killing me that all these guys like my Y/N but they haven't been there for her though her tuff times but then suddenly the boy called Finny asked her who she wants to be in a relationship with I saw the smark on her face so I looked at her with confusion lucky enough I can read her mind so I used my telepathy to see what is going on in her prity little mind she said "I have more feelings for Nick" so I then said to her by my mind have you now ma'lady well I have feelings for you to I never really wanted to eat your sole but I always wanted your love though she then blushed then ran up to me and hugged me she then said out loud so the others know who she picked "I choose Nick" then she kissed me then Ciel then said "you pick your demoned butler you know that nobbles should not fall for there butler's and butler's shouldn't fall for there master's" I then said well you see ma'lord Y/N see's her servants like family and friends not like servants then with that me and Y/N left to go back to her manor she then said "you know what the others are going to be when they find out that we are a thing" I then chuckled and said yes those three have shipped us since they were accepted to work with me we then got back to the manor and we were greeted by Cyrus the cook he said " hey N/N and Nick how was your time at the Phantomhive manor then we saw Cynthia the gardener she then said "Nickkkkkk ,Y/NNNN your back are you two a thing yet"I chuckled then said were is Emma we need to tell you three something then out of the blue Emma then said "I'm here what do you need to tell us" I smarked then said well I and Y/N are a thing then the three then ran up to us and said at the same time "finally you two are so cute together (insert a shipname here)is finally real. me and Y/N smiled at each other then kissed we pulled away to here the three of them said "awww sooo cuteeeeeee we will give you two some alone time if you know what we mean" Y/N then blushed I smerked then said yes I indeed know what you mean now shall we have some fun ma'lady Y/N then blushed then said "yes we shall " I smarked then kissed her lips then said I must be one lucky demon to have an amazing sole fall for me she then smarked then said "and it seems that I am one lucky sole to have a demon fall for me"

Hey that is Nick's Ending now I only have The Undertaker's ending to do but I will be doing my other book What a girl she is after I finish this book and I'll see all u dude's in the next chapter buh bye. CleonaXD