The Yellow Roses

Classes just finished and I rushed up to the Room of Requirement to open it for my lesson with Malfoy. I finally got it to open and it sure enough had everything we needed for our lesson. Draco showed up a minute later with all his school stuff still in his hands. He set the stuff down and whipped out his wand angrily.

"You made me look stupid in front of the whole school." he said

"Doesn't feel good does it. You don't like it when I make you look bad in frot of the whole school but you were doing the same thing to me taking my flowers and my note, WHICH WAS PRIVATE AND PERSONAL. AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ME HEXING YOU FOR IT NO I DON'T THINK SO." I yelled but I hadn't really meant to be so mean about it I was just stressed because I still had bo clue who sent the note and flowers and it drove me crazy.

"Let's just get on with this disaster." He said angrily

"Listen I'm sorry I'm just not that happy right now I'm not a big fan of secrets." I said setting a vase in front of him

"Whatever lets just get on with this." He said

"Alright." I said "Now we're going to do Reducto which should break the vase, alright."

"Reducto!" He yelled not bothering to answer me. The vase shattered and glass flew everywhere.

"Now do Reparo which will fix it." I said

"Reparo!" He said and it fixed itself.

"Now do that four more times." I said and he broke and fixed the vase four more times.

"Alright now we're going to do some defensive spells. Let's start with Petrificus Totalus which is a paralyzing spell." I said

"Petrificus Totalus!" He yelled and I was paralyzed. When I could move again we did it four more times.

"Alright now lets try Oppugno. Now since this one's gonna hurt if I don't block it I'm going to use a protection spell against it."

"Oppugno!" He yelled and birds came flying at me.

"Protego!" I yelled and the birds hit the protective boarder around me and died. We did that more four times also. We went on with a couple more defensive spells and then did some transfiguration and by then it was dinner. "Alright we can be done if you want it's almost dinner." I said packing up my stuff. He was still slightly angry but seemed pretty much over it.

"Alright for our meeting Saturday we're going to meet by the tree near the lake." I said putting my bag on my shoulder and my wand in my robe pocket.

"Alright I'll see you on Saturday I guess." he said smiling. He's got an amazing smile. Wait what?! What am I thinking I don't like Draco!

"Ummm yeah Saturday." I said slightly shocked my my own thoughts. I rushed out and went back to the Gryffindor common room. I looked at the flowers which I had put on the table I usually do my homework at and they looked just the same except there were now about 7 yellow roses in the vase with them and another note.

"I've enchanted the vase to add a yellow flower everytime we see each other and you still don't know it's me. I hope you like them.
Eternally Yours"

So now I am one step closer to finding them! They're trying to help me find them so they must know I'm looking for them. Who have I made eye contact with seven times today or who have I seen 7 times maybe we don't have to make eye contact just see each other. The only people who know about the roses are Ron, Ginny, Harry, and couple other Gryffindors who I told about them like Neville and Dean and Semeus who were there sitting by us at lunch and were curious about them. Other than that I don't think anybody else knows. I don't think any of them like me though. Oh well I'll just ask Ginny about it. I put my school bag up in my trunk and went down to dinner. I saw Ginny sitting there talking with the boys I sat down next to her.

"I still don't see why you would chose apple juice over orange juice I mean orange juice is a traditional breakfast drink apple juice just is there." Ron said to Ginny

"Because orange juice is just that traditional I prefer going against the current." She said

"I honestly couldn't care less." Harry said

"Well because you just take what you get because that's what you had to grow up with but I mean we kind of had more of a variety." Ron said

"Well I'm going to have to side with Ginny on this one orange juice is too traditional." I said and they finally realized I was there.

"Oh hey Hermione! Have you figured out who your admirer is yet?" Ginny asked

"No and it's really bugging me. I really want to thank them for the roses." I say putting my head in my hands.

"You'll find out eventually I mean if you don't find out they'll give themselves up." Ginny said

"I hope so." I said and the food appeared in front of us. I got myself some food but I didn't really have that big of an appetite. Once I got back to the common room I went back over to the roses. There was now a mix of red and yellow in the vase. The only thing that could make these better are some orange flowers so it could be like a sunset because I love sunsets. As I'm sitting looking at my flower I saw someone out of the corner of my eye. It was Neville.

"Hi Neville what are you doing?"

"I uhhh actually wanted to ask you something well I heard you giving tutoring and I was wondering if you could tutor me?" he asked sitting down on the other side of the table.

"I guess I mean I would have to figure out a schedule-" I started to say but he cut me off

"I don't do anything so I'm free anytime." he said

"Okay well meet me on the seventh floor after school tomorrow and we can start just bring your wand but I don't care what else you bring I usually just go straight there without dropping off my schoolbag."

"Alright thanks so much Hermione." he said

"It's no problem. If it's okay we would meet on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday."

"Yeah that's fine also what is on these roses they smell really good." He asked looking at them

"Amortia somebody gave them to me and wrote me a love letter and I can't figure out who it is."

"Well could I see the note I might be able to tell who's handwriting it is." Neville said

"Oh okay I have two actually." I said pulling them out of my pocket and giving them to him. He looked at them.

"Oh Hermione I'm sorry I know I've seen this handwriting before but I can't put a name on it. I'll try and remember and tell you as soon as possible." he said.

"Thanks Neville it means a lot." I said taking the notes back and putting them in my pocket.

"Well I'm going to go back to bed I'll see you tomorrow." Neville said walking back up to the boys dormitory. I got up and went to my dormitory and went to sleep.