Running away for real

Brook POV

After the first movie I hear John snores I quietly get up from the couch and turn off the TV and I put away all the food and clean up. I cover him up better. To keep him warm. I got to my room and listened to some music but I didn't notice that John was in there listening to me singing intill he clapped. I froze. "Why did you stop singing songs." He asked I just looked at him shocked. "Please continue it was amazing." Then I started again. Then I stoped after a few songs. He ran up to me and hugged me. I smiled at the same time blushed. Then he pulled away. "Hey brook why did you go away." "Well because I wanted to leave you in peace." "You know vampire's don't fall asleep." "I know I just wanted you to take a little brake." "Oh ok." Then he left and I turn on the TV. "Today we have found out who are keeping brook rouge. The police has them in jail for now intill they will tell us where she lives." I froze "how did they find out it was them." I look more at the screen and see mini, nogla, and Vanoss not there. I hear footsteps running up the stairs. The door slammed open it was them Vanoss picked me up and they ran with me in Vanoss's arms and with John to. "Where are we going." "You will see." And then we ended up at a airport. "We need you to go as far as you can. We got you a new pastport and a suitcase with 10,000 dollars." Then they handed me the sutecase and ran off. I was frozen for a few minutes. Then I hear Vanoss yell in the message "go." The I got in the airport and got ready to go to Korea. "Flight 132 to Korea is about to go." I ran and I made it there in time. I sat in my seat and go ready to be a this plane for around 15 hours.

15 hours later

I am finally here. I look around and see a lot of girls in a group it is like when one direction was here then I hear the screaming. I walked over to see who it is. It 7 Korean men. Then I got a few looks from the girls because I was not overreacting. I just left and right behind me was those men. I walked faster but then they walked faster to I looked behind them and see the girls run at them. "I ran away and I got out of the airport luckily but I didn't have a place to go and it seems like the car that was going to take him left him by accident. Luckily the fans aren't here anymore so I walked over to him. "So I guess you are famous." He looked confused. I sighed. I remembered I learned Korean with a little help from my friends ( what would you think if I sang out of tune would you stand up and walk out on me. Sorry just wanted to write down some song lyrics. If you know this group please let me know so I know if there are still some people that know the group.) "so I guess you are famous." "Yes." He said. " I feel sorry for you." I mumbled to him. He looked at me and gave me a smile that was like a gummy. "What's your name." He asked. "Brook rouge yours." "Min yoongi. I have a feeling you are not from here." I nodded. Then I saw a car pull up it was the one where we has supposed to be in the door open it was one of his friends. "Come on yoongi stop talking we need to go home." "Can She come." He asked his friend "Fine." He was happy it seems like that was a rare thing when we get in there I can tell they are not human ether. "What are you." I hear one of them say. I say in English "I am a werewolf." Then one of them said pissed "yoongi you let another werewolf in here." 'He understand my English.' "I can speak English better then them." He said I nodded the the other then started to growl at me I tried to get out but the wouldn't let me. I got really scared. Then I changed because that's what I do when I get really scared. They all see I am still a little pup. They stopped and then one of them picked me up. I was scared still. Then he pet me. I calmed down. "Namjoon can she stay with us she can teach us English and we can learn more about her." This boy said. I guess the one named Namjoon nodded his head yes. Great now I am in another house full of boys.