Proulouge

"Choose" the darkness in his voice can be seen as he speak, but that won't scare me, the hell I'm not going to be scared at some phony.

I am in a dark place, I don't know where. I was brought here by this peculiar man, I am standing across him with my glaring eyes, only the moon is our source of light.

I looked around to see if I could run my way out of here but I can't see any way out and even if I screamed no one would hear me at this time of night. It would be useless if I scream and can only provoke him to kill me or anything, I hope I can talk my way out of here.

I swear to God if I get out of here, I will never drink again.

"I don't want to" I said as I cross my arms on my chest, rising my left eyebrow challenging him. He smirked and his eyebrow rises as if he's enjoying this.

"But you don't have a choice, hon. It's either you are coming with me or someone will have to suffer the consequences of your action. And you don't want that to happen, don't you, love?" he said emphasizing the you and the teasing in his voice is getting me more irritated at him

"Yes, I DO have a choice, and I choose not to choose in your fucking unfair choices. That was just a sick game! how was I supposed to know that some fucking blood sucking bat or whatever that you are, will show up!" I grab my hair out of frustration and glared at him

I am now starting to think on my actions, I shouldn't have had played that game. Why did I do that?! Fuck, I am graduating next month why did this have to happen??  Mom and Theo relies on me, What will happen to them if I got taken by this man. Ofcourse I don't want to go with him but if I don't, they might get in danger because of me, and I can't let that happen.

My thoughts vanished in like a bubble when he suddenly came rushing towards me, he was so fast and now he is towering in front of me. Great.

I was stilled by that swift movement that I  can already feel my heart pounding off of my chest, I can feel his breath on forehead as I am staring at his well-defined chest in front of me.

"Address me like that again princess, you'll see what madness you are in. Understand?" he hissed, his voice is hoarse. My heart is pounding like a fucking elephant I'm sure he can hear it too. I couldn't speak up even if I want to, I want to yell at him, scream at him telling him I won't be cowered but here I am, like a damn mute.

"Answer me, Issabella." His tone even more serious and commanding, but I didn't speak. I tried to move my head a bit so that I can meet his eyes.

His jet black wind swept wavy hair is all over the place, narrowed eyebrows, the cold forest green eyes that is gazing upon mine, perfect straight nose, his pinkish lips and perfect jawline. He's beautiful.

When I didn't answered again he raises his eyebrows, asking again.

"I-I--"I can't finish my sentence for his eyes are mesmerizing like I am being drawn in to him

"What? Is it your first time seeing someone this beautiful?" he grinned mockingly, I was surprised by the statement but thankfully I regained back myself from that gawky moment. 

What the in the hell was that, I should not think like that!! 

I stepped back and fixed myself  "What are you talking about? You're not beautiful. You're a monster!! Now if you don't mind, take me back to my place!!" I screamed at his face

 Only to find out that I shouldn't have.