"I'm not gonna lie"

*y/n pov*
We walk in the house hand in hand. I walk over to the couch and lay down. "jeesh what a day, I'm pooped" I say. corbyn giggles "yeah I'm pretty tired too" . I sit up and say "was that Taylor?" . Corbyn sighs and nods "I'm sorry you had to deal with her y/n. Don't listen to her. You're  absolutely perfect and she's just jealous. " . "How long did you guys date for?" I asked. I'm too nosy I feel so bad omg. "Almost as long as you and Zach. Maybe 4 years" woah. "I think Zach is starting to catch feelings for me again." I say back. "I hope not, i mean you're mine" corbyn says giggling. "I am yours, and your mine" I reply smiling. "God I love you" he says. "I will love you forever" i say walking towards him. I walk to go get some comfy clothes on. "Hey do you wanna go on a walk" I hear corbyn yells from the other room. "Uh corbyn it's 9:45 it's dark out" I yell back. "Come on it'll be fun" he says. I walk back in "the stuff I do for you" i say to him while smiling and putting my hair into a messy bun. We walk out and corbyn gets a call. "Are you serious? God I'm literally gonna jump out a window" corbyn says into the phone. I look at him in confusion. "Corbyn is everything okay?" I ask. "Taylor's at the why dont we house, she's tryna get with Zach" he replies. "Just tell her to leave" he says back into his phone. "I think she's just going to try to get back with you" i say stopping and looking into his eyes. "I'm not gonna lie, I think you're right" he says.