A New Beginning

Bradley POV
Abandoned by the people who raised me, making me believe that I was the chosen prodigy, I lay hear now with what seems like my lifeless corpse, but still have a concussion, huh if this is what it means to die then so be it.

I just wish I could have at least lived a live outside of that treacherous place all I have left now is that stone that I can still feel it in my arm, this leads me to believe that their is still hope, hope that I still cling onto, even if that hope leads to nothing.

3rd person

Miracle can truly be one of the worlds greatest wonders, as luck would happen to have it the entity's residing in the philospher stone would help the man recover and heal him, knowing that they no longer have the chance to come back to this world.

                      Bradley's POV
As I'm expecting nothing in this cold desolate area I notice the wounds that I once had are now beginning to heal, as luck would happen I begin to feel bodily functions though it may just be an array of hope, I soon begin to feel the pain that I once endured when this philosher stone was injected inside my arm.

Timeskip brought to you by me because I have no idea what I'm doing at all.

"Finally" I start to get up on my own and began walking nowhere to go because I have no home, I was thrown away like garbage I understood what I was meant to become at a very young age, but I thought I would come out on top not be another failed subject like the others thrown away so easily, I have no name, I go where I have to, I live in a place where I'm nothing but a number.

                           3rd POV
As Bradley moved he'd found that living was quite hard, it was very different from the laboratory he was once housed in with no way of going back he moves forward with no plan or strategy, if one thing were to be certain it would be that he wants to live.