Mal X McLean reader

I was sitting by Mal yes I knew it was Mal not Mike. We were thinking of another prank to do. We had dyed Scott hair pink and I fucked up Zoey's cloths dyed her hair gray and Jo's sweatshirt, under shirt and dyed her hair a purplish pink. That was just today before sun up. I see my dad walk up to us to see us making plans to cut Heather's hair.
"Looks good hun how short you planning to make it?" my dad asked

"Oh hey Chris just below her ears." Mal said

"Oh if anyone ask we where with you ALL night" I say

"Oh goody who do I have to worry about today."

"Scott, Jo and Zoey but I think Zoey saw me" I said looking at Mal

"Oh three in one night good job you two, and don't worry you and Mal was helping me from 3 in the morning to now." Dad said as I see Zoey running up

Mal's Pov

Soon Zoey got to where Chris, Y/N, and I where she looked like she was about to explode. We cover the planes for heather's hair.

"Mike look what Y/N did" she whined 'god how did Mike like this girl ugg Y/N was sooo much better.

"Y/N and I have been helping Chris from 3 in the morning" I said Y/N let out a forced yaun to make a point

"B-b-but why are you standing up for her look at my hair my clothes MY SHOES!" she yelled

"Why are you so set on pinning things on her, ever seans I've became friends with her all you do is be mean have you ever TRIED to be friends with her " I said sounding like Mike.

"W-well no but she's Chris' kid how "nice" can she be" she said pointing at Y/N. In turn Y/N made crocodile tears fall down her face I could tell because she told me when she cries for real her eyes become dull and the whites of her eyes become a pink color.

"W-what did I e-ever d-do to you" Y/N said with more "tears" falling down her face. By this time Jo and Scott had came. Before I could say anything Scott started to talk

 Before I could say anything Scott started to talk

"Wow Zoey if they were with her dad you didn't need to make her cry it wasn't necessary her"

"Ya Zoey you just assumed it was her." Jo said

"But I saw her with sizers" Zoey said pointing the Y/N again, she then stands up and walked into the hotel and brings out a dress.

"I was working on my dress" she said Zoey's face became flushed with embarrassment.

"Well I uh" she walked away the others followed her shortly after when they were out of earshot all three of us bust out laughing.

"Well then I'm off to work on tomorrow's costest have fun you two." Chris said

~time skip to the last episode~

Mal and Zoey where in a heated race. Mal much farther ahead but he kept having stopping for a split second many times, I could tell Mike was fighting back.

Mal's Pov

The race started and I could fell Mike start to fight back halfway through the race parts of the island started to break off soon I was pulled into the brane.

"NO NOT NOW" I yell turning to see Mike

"Its over Mal" Mike said

"NO I CAN'T GET LOCKED BACK UP NOW NOT NOW"
"What's so different now what's so important?" Mike asked confused

Before I could answer we heard my name be called "MAL HELP" we both looked through the eyes of the body to see Y/N hanging off the Island her eyes were dull and the whites of her eyes had became a pink color tears falling from her eyes.

"Y/N" I said I looked around trying to find away to help her.

"You like her don't you" Mike said watching me look around frantically

"Not now Mike"

"MAL PLEASE" she yelled starting to slip

"Mike for the love of everything please" I said looking at him I then felt I was back in control I looked around then went over and grabbed Y/N hand and pulled her up to my chest.

"Mal?"

"I'm here I don't know for how long but I'm here now if you don't mind" I kissed her lips " I have $1,000,000 to win for us." I took off and easily caught up with Zoey then getting ahead of her soon I grabbed the sword and pulled it out.

~time skip~

Chef, Chris, Zoey, Y/n, and I were all in a plane Y/N and I where in the back when Zoey walked up to us.

"Mike are you back now" I looked up at her

"No Zoey I honestly don't know where Mike is he had the chance to get rid if me and instead he let me have control agine. I don't think he is here anymore and I'm sorry, he saw you as a true friend. I hope over time we could be friends and you could trust me."

"But your bad, evil, why would you ever be nice?" she asked I looked at Y/N and grabbed her hand.

"Because I'm not evil anymore, I may not be good but I'm not going to try to hurt others anymore, I will also be sending money so both Sam and Cameron for the things I broke then I will figure out what to do next with the help of Y/N" Zoey nodded her head letting a few tears fall from her eyes and walked back to her seat.

"So mike and the others are gone?" Y/N asked I nodded my head

"I don't know why and I don't know if they're gone forever but it's just me" I gave her another kiss. This was the start of the rest of my life as more than just a personality, and it's with the perfect girl to.