Chapter 7

I woke up in the middle of the woods panting and in a pool of sweat and tears. I shift back into my wolf and get up and keep running, I run and run and run until I see it, a deer in front of me, I smirked and crept forward, I was about to pounce when a stick cracked from behind me. The deer looked up, then ran and I turned around fiercely, and growled into the shadows.

"Who's out there!" I growled barring my teeth at whatever was out there.

"Well, well, well, look at what we have here boys," a deep voice grumbled from in front of me.

"Yeah, we see," a voice growled from the right side of me.

A low growl came from the other side of me. I slowly started backing away from them.

"Now, where do you think your going," a voice chuckled behind me sensing my fear. I quickly jump to face the wolf behind me, he was black with red eyes,and a scar on his right eye, and his jaw and paws were stained with blood. I put my tail between my legs and put my head down, no matter how hard I tried to I couldn't stop shaking.

"Look, this is supposed to be the one to kill you Zane," one of the wolves said from behind me, I let out a small whimper scared that I was face-to-face with the one I was supposed to either kill or team with, wait a second, I thought it was Justin and Alec I was supposed to be killing I thought.

"Yeah, but she couldn't kill me, she's to scared of her own shadow to be able to kill me," the wolf in front of me the one wolf called Zane laughed darkly.

"I could kill you if you want me to!" I growled pulling my tail out from between my tail, stopping my shaking, lifting my head and barring my teeth.

"Go ahead, try, but it's 11 against one," Zane smirked. I looked around to find 10 other figures in the shadows.

"I only need to kill you," I growled and lunged at him but he quickly moved to the side causing me to slam into the undergrowth.

"You'd probably kill yourself before you could kill me," Zane snickered. I stood up and shook the leaves and sticks from my pelt. I then was slammed back to the ground with pressure on my throat.

"You join me, or become my prisoner," Zane growled.

"How about none of the above," I hissed at him.

"Well that's too bad, I thought you'd join me, I would have trained you to be better, but I guess I could use a maid," Zane growled.

"Fine, I'll join you," I growled through clenched teeth

"Yeah, then I'll teach you and you'll kill me, I'd be better off either killing you, or making sure you stay weak," Zane growled.

"But you need me," I smirked.

"And why would I need you," Zane asked.

"Because, I know the alpha and alpha to be of the Bloodmoon pack," I answered calmly.

"Oh now do you," Zane smirked.

"Yeah, one wants me to be his mate then the other one is my mate," I said smoothly trying to manipulate him.

"Really, and which is which?" Zane asked

"Alec wants me, and Justin has me," I smirked.

"Well, boys, bring her to the car!" Zane yelled.

Then everything went black, like always.

------------------------------------------

Alright, next chapter I want to know if I should have a Zane or Justin POV?