No Kid. (Part 2)

Tony flew around the city. Where could that kid be? He knew how dangerous this period of time was, he felt the same after his parents died. But Peter had lost everyone. His Parents. His Aunt and Uncle. Everybody. He needed to find this kid.

"FRIDAY, any location updates on Peter?" They was no response. "FRIDAY?"

"S-Sir, you s-should hear this." He had never heard the AI this emotionally shaken. What was it?

"H-Hey Tony, everyone else. I wanted to say how t-thankful I was for people like y-you in my life. Tony I'm going to m-miss our time in the l-lab. It was amazing having you guys like my f-f-family. I hope I wasn't t-too much of a b-bother. I love you, Uncle Steve. Uncle Bucky. Uncle Sam. Uncle Bruce. Uncle Thor and Uncle Loki. Uncle Rhody, Wanda and Vision, Uncle Clint, A-Auntie T-Tasha, a-and e-especially y-you, T-Tony. D-Dad. I l-love you. So much."

Shit. This kid was going to commit suicide.

"FRIDAY FIND HIS COORDINATES NOW!" Tony heard everyone else listening to the message. He heard the choked sobs. He heard the gasps.

"He is on top of the building, four blocks straight and to the right."

"Get me there as fast as possible."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter stood atop the ledge. After jumping off the air conditioning unit on the roof. He was ready.

In a few seconds, he would feel no more pain. No more guilt. He would see May again. And Ben. And his Mom and Dad. He was ready.

He was still terrified though. He was used to the feeling of falling, but he always had his webshooters. This time, they were smashed metal and plastic.

As he looked down the from the building his heart was racing.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

He took one deep breath, closed his eyes, and jumped over the ledge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony was seconds from the building. He could vaguely see Peter standing on the edge.

Then he saw the blue and red figure jump.

"FRIDAY, ALL YOU GOT!" He didn't care if he sounded crazy to civilians. He needed to rescue this kid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter felt the sensation of falling. It reminded him of swinging from buildings. He was in a state of peace. No sounds were heard. Just the beating of his heart.

It was weird for him to think, he would be dead in a few seconds. All life gone.

He knew he was near the ground when he started hearing more noise.

He took one last breath. He felt his elbows scrape the ground before he was lifted up.

"KID! WHAT WAS THAT! YOU ALMOST DIED!" Peter vaguely heard Tony screaming. But he didn't care. He wanted to be dead. Now he would still have to feel all the pain.

"PETER! ANSWER ME!" Tony rolled the limp kid in his arms.

"P-Please."

Tony cried at Peters reactions. Their usually hyper, energetic teen, unresponsive. Blank.

"Tony, I-is h-he, I-is he..." he heard Natasha's worried voice over the comms.

"H-he is n-not d-d-dead. B-but, but, h-he I-is... has, he's different."

Natasha could hear how much this hurt Tony. She knew he felt that it was his fault, and he wouldn't stop blaming himself. Nat put her own worry to the side, and called Bruce.

"Is he okay?" Natasha heard Bruce's voice crackle over the comms.

"Tony says he is unresponsive, Bruce, I'm scared."

Bruce was shocked, Natasha never opened up. He knew how much Peter meant to her. How he helped her relax, how he comforted her when she had nightmares. He was like her son.

"Have Tony bring him to me, I'll talk to him."

Natasha transferred the information to a grieving Tony Stark.

-•time skip•-

As the Avengers sat outside the room where Bruce was speaking with Peter.

Somber faces were all that were seen. All any of them could think was, What if Tony didn't catch him?

All Steve could think about was whenever Him and Peter would go out on morning runs, talking and laughing about everything.

All Clint could think of was the times Peter and him spent in the vents, planning pranks. Laughing when they went right. Also laughing when they went wrong.

All Natasha could think about was the late nights. When Peter would comfort her. Or when she would comfort Peter. When she helped him with school and bullies and girls.

All Thor could think about was when Peter would teach him about modern culture. Modern slang. When Peter first held up Mjölnir. How happy he was when the small child visited Asgard. How the people reacted to the boy with brown hair. Whenever he would come back, people would always ask, "Is Peter with you?"

All Loki could think about was how the small Midguardian child had accepted him. Despite being part of New York, how he put his past behind him.

All Bucky could think about was when Peter would go out of his way to infect everyone with joy and happiness. How he would speak of things Bucky didn't even understand, but his excitement immediately lit up his day.

Sam wished he knew the kid better. He saw how everyone else loved the boy, he just didn't know him well enough.

Wanda mourned Peter. For her, Peter reminded her of Pietro. It was almost like losing him again.

Rhody has gotten very close with Peter. He was as Peter said, the cool uncle. He remembered the time him and Peter played a prank on Tony, by having Peter in the War Machine armor, and pretending to be Rhody. They couldn't stop laughing.

Everyone blamed themselves for letting this happen to their youngest companion. They regretted not finding him faster.

All of a sudden, a tear-stained Peter stepped out of the room.

"I'm so sorry." He stayed while more tears flooded down his cheeks.

All of them immediately got up.

They surrounded Peter and just hugged him.

"Pete, don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault. The stress was too much. We get it. We are just glad that you are here." Tony said into the younger boys hair.

"I just have one question, in that horrible voice letter, you called me Dad?" Tony stated.

"I- Uh, you are kind of like a Father figure to me." Peter said while his cheek flushed with red.

"Your like a son to me Pete."

And that started the crazy, dysfunctional, family that Peter called his.

-end-

————————————————-
I'm soooooo sorry this part hasn't come out in a while. I just got busy. Okay byeee