forty two

Like Fiffany had promised Yassy got what was coming for her, except she didn't deserve it.

The one she should truly be mad at was living peacefully while Yassy had 6 girls punching and kicking her like she was nothing.

But it was Austin who made her feel like she was nothing.

The whole time all she could blame was him, it was his fault she was in this situation. And it was her fault for still loving him despite of it.

She was angry and hurt all in one. She had told him how many times she's been hurt and how much it effected her, but he took advantage of it all. He took advantage of her and that hurt more than anything physical.

Because she gave him more, she gave him her trust and her heart all in one.

She hated him. She hated the fact she couldn't help, but think about all the good he's done for her like if it would take away right now. She hated that she didn't hate him, she loved him.

And she especially hated how much it hurt to love him. Love shouldn't be that way, it shouldn't feel like a constant fight with yourself.

All she ever wanted was the type of love her mom and dad shared for one another, but all that was left for her and Austin was that it was easier to hate him than love him.

She hated that he ruined them. She hated that she wanted him to be the one to comfort her. All she was left with was hate from the love she had for him.