Chapter 1: When I first like him

Chester's POV: Me and Parker need to make a video for Life of Luxury. I headed to the living room to see that Parker was on the computer looking at something. "Parker what are you looking at??" I asked him "Well this young girl named Angel (AKA That's me, but I'll never get to be on one of their vids) contacted me saying that she is in love with this boy who she thinks is maybe a catfish" He said back to me. I grabbed the camera and started recording, Parker said all of he words then he contacted Angel.

(On FaceTime)
A- Hello
P- Angel so can you tell me how long you've been talking to this guy named Tyler
A- Well almost... 4 months now
P- 4 Month?!
A- Yeah
P- You think you're getting catfished??
A- Yeah because he never wants to FaceTime or talk on the phone
P- Can you tell me where you met him at??
A- On... Facebook
C- You want us to go and see if he is real or not???
A- Yeah
P- Did you send him any money??
A- Yeah just... 600 or 800 dollars
P-And you really think he is real??
A-Yeah I love him
P- You have our email, can you please send us a few pictures of him and his phone number??
A- Yeah
P- I'll call you when we get finished bye Angel
A- Okay bye Parker bye Chester
(End of the call)

"Well Angel send us a few pictures of him and his phone number" Parker said while looking at me "We should check out the pictures if they are him" I said back. Parker downloaded the pictures and 0 results on the first pic, he put the second picture in and 0 results again. Parker put the last one in and it popped up 1 result "We found a match, Sean???" Parker said "Who is Sean???" I asked "No clue, let's go on his Instagram" Parker said as he looked at me. "Sean is famous... 6 million followers" I said "Look he has a YouTube channel in his bio" Parker said while clicking on it. "Jacksepticeye" He said "So Jacksepticeye is Tyler???" I asked "No he's dating someone already let's see the phone number" Parker said while typing in SPYdialer in the computer. He pasted the number in the computer and it was a different name "So who this Tyler is has a different name Logan" I said "Maybe let's call the number" Parker said. We called the number and no one answered. Parker left a voicemail and I stopped recording, I placed the camera down and went to my room. "Chester, who ever this " Tyler" Angel is in love with must be catfishing her" Parker said coming after me "Yeah" I said while taking off my sunglasses and placing them on my end table.

(The next morning)

"Okay so it's 8 in the morning and Parker is still asleep. I'm going to do a little prank on him" I said quietly while going in his room and pouring water on him "CHESTER WHAT WAS THAT FOR" He yelled at me while getting out of bed "It's time to get up, we need to record a video" I said "I'm up now that you poured water on me, Tyler texted back" He said. We went to the living room and we tried to call him again but, he didn't want to talk. "Can he just talk on the phone already??" I asked "Be patient" Parker said. I looked at him and I just blushed "Chester hey buddy Tyler is calling" Parker said, I snapped out of my daydream and recorded the phone. Parker answered the phone

(On the phone)
P- Hello are you Tyler??
T- Yes and who are you??
P- Im Parker from Life of Luxury and my friend Angel said that you guys met on Facebook???
T- Yes
P- When can we meet up so we can see who you are???
T- We?!?
P- My camera man Chester and me
T- I guess
P- When??
T- Tomorrow at the park at 4
P- Okay meet you then
(Hung up)

That was kinda weird, it was the next day and we went to the park. "So this is the park, but where is he??" I asked "I think that's him" Parker said. We walked to see him "Hello are you Tyler??" Parker asked "Yes I am" Tyler said, "Why are you contacting a 14 year old girl??" Parker asked "I wanted to meet someone and my son needs to have a girlfriend" He said "But why are you talking to a 14 year old, she said that she loves you and you just catfished her" I said "Is it right to get together with a 14 year old girl???" Parker asked "No" Tyler said while get up from the bench. "Well she said that she sent you 600 or 800 dollars for what?" Parker asked. "It's none of your f***ing business" Tyler said while leaving "We got this on camera" I yelled. "Let's just go Chester" Parker said, we went back home and sent the video to Angel. A couple of minutes later Angel called us on FaceTime.

(On FaceTime)
P- Angel you seen what happened right??
A- I'm not trusting anyone on the internet again
C- That's good
P- That's good
A- Thanks guys for helping me
P & C- No problem
A- *laughs* Bye guys
P & C- Bye
(End of the call)

Parker's POV: "Chester we need to stop doing that" I said to him "Yeah we should" Chester said to me while turning off the camera. I just love him, I can't believe that I like him... Wait no I LOVE him, but he doesn't like me back. I looked down and yawned "Looks like someone's tired" Chester said "Shut up" I said while getting off the chair. I went upstairs and I seen Chester thinking about something, I went to my room and fell asleep. It was morning and Chester was not in my room to wake me up, I got out of bed to take a shower and when I get out of the shower I put on this

 It was morning and Chester was not in my room to wake me up, I got out of bed to take a shower and when I get out of the shower I put on this

I headed downstairs to see Chester in the kitchen "Chester you didn't wake me up" I said while grabbing a bowl, "I didn't want you to yell at me again" He said while turning around to sit at the kitchen counter

I headed downstairs to see Chester in the kitchen "Chester you didn't wake me up" I said while grabbing a bowl, "I didn't want you to yell at me again" He said while turning around to sit at the kitchen counter. I looked at him and I loved it that his blue eyes are showing and he's not wearing his sunglasses, "I won't yell at you I promise" I said to him while turning around. "Promise??" He asked "Promise" I said while grabbing the milk from the fridge and pouring it in the bowl. I put the milk back in the fridge and sat next to Chester, "Parker... How do you know that you like someone???" Chester asked me. I almost sip out my cereal but I didn't, "Chester... If you like someone you will start blushing and... Ummm... Start to get shaking hands or something else" I said to him. I looked at him and I seen him blushing, "Chester... If you have a crush or something that you need to tell me then tell me" I said, "Parker... I... I'm... Gay" Chester said. I looked at him with shocked eyes "I'm gay" I say to him, he was shocked "Who did you tell that you were gay???" Chester asked me "No one... I was so scared to tell so I just kept it quiet" I said to him while finishing eating my cereal. "You're crushing on a guy???" He asked me "I... N... May... Yes" I said. I got up and put my bowl in the sink and went to the living room, "Chester I'm so so sorry... I love you but I just can't tell you that I love you" I said in my head. Chester came in and saw me blushing he thought I was crushing on someone else but I was crushing on him.

(That's the end of chapter 1, please stay tuned for chapter 2. Bai)