Chapter 4: Telling the fans

Parker's POV: It was morning and I was on Chester's chest naked. "Chester... Wake up" I said while shaking him "Huh... What's up baby??" He asked "We're both naked" I said while getting out of bed. "Don't you remember last night???" He asked me "Oh yeah I forgot" I said while changing into a pair of sweats and a hoodie. I walked downstairs and got me something to eat, I went to the table and ate. Chester came down and kissed my cheek "Chester I think it's time to tell our fans" I said while looking down "Okay but, will they accept us as we are??" He asked me "I don't know, I hope" I said back to him. I got on my computer and started a live video. "Hey guys, you guys are probably why we are doing a live" I said to the viewers "Yeah" One of them said "You guys never make a live" The other viewer said. "Well it's... Because" I said but, stopped when I seen Angelplaysgacha XX on the live (That's my YouTube channel name) "Me and Parker are together" Chester said "WHAT OMG OMG" One of them said "Omg I ship it, Angelplaysgacha XX said. "We don't even care if you guys are gay or straight, we love you guys just the way you are" Angelplaysgacha XX said. I smiled and looked at Chester "Well they do accept us" I said "Yep and they don't even care if we are together or anything" He said back to me.

Chester's POV: When I was reading one of the comments in the live video, one of the viewers asked us if we could kiss each other. "Parker.. They wants us to kiss each other" I whispered in his ear, "Ok they will scream if we kissed" He whispered back to me. I pulled him and I kissed his lips, he kissed back. The fans were screaming and everything. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY ACTUALLY KISSED" One of the fans said, I looked at Parker and said "I love you baby boy" And he said "I love you too babe". We ended the live and we went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Parker looked kinda surprised when the fans accepted us to be together, we thought that they will never accept us but, they did. I ordered pizza while Parker went to the living room to pick out a movie on Netflix (Netflix and Chill😏) I went to the living room after I got done ordering the pizza and sat next to Parker while Parker was laying on my shoulder. We got half way in the movie and the doorbell rang. I got up and went the door and payed the pizza delivery guy, I came back inside with the pizza and sat it down on the counter. "Babe pizza is here" I yelled for Parker "Okay coming babe" I heard him coming to the kitchen. I grabbed a plate for him and I, I let him grab the first slice because I loved him. We went back to the couch and finished watch the movie. When the movie got finished, Parker was asleep on my shoulder. I picked him up and went upstairs to our room, I tucked him in the bed and I climbed in with him. "Night baby boy I love you" I said as I kissed his head "I love you too" He said back and I fell asleep.

(Sorry for not been posting on here that often because I've been on Instagram and Snapchat. Plus I've been watching YouTube a lot lately. Please stay tuned for chapter 5. Baiii love you all)