Chapter 12

Chanel

I stared at myself in my vanity mirror. I looked disgusting. I brushed my hair out, I put mascara on and my lipstick but I still felt gross. "Fuck!" I took my shirt off and looked for another one, ripping my closet apart. When there was a soft knock on my door. "Come in!" I yelled. I grabbed a black long sleeve. I pulled it over my head and looked in the mirror.

"Hey, can we talk?" I turned around and saw Ryder. I rolled my eyes. "Sure!" I said with a fake smile. I took the shirt off and looked for a different shirt.

"We didn't get to talk yesterday. But I wanted to know what happened? River won't tell me anything, but I know something happened." When you die, you forget how you died. The last thing you remember is the last good thing that happen to you. Fucking weird and makes no sense.

I put a tight dark red shirt on. "Does this look good?" I asked. He stared at it and shrugged. "Sure.. It's nice." I rolled my eyes and took it off.

"Maybe you could tell me what happened?" I took my shorts off, and I saw him look away. I pulled up black skinny jeans. "Remember my ex, Sergio? Yeah, he kidnapped you and the guys and blah blah blah, he killed you, I brought you back and now here you are." I stared at him. Shirtless.

He slowly looked down at my boobs. I smirked. "Like what you see?" His face turned really red. He turned around. "I'm s-sorry, I-I didn't mean- I'm sorry." I giggled. "I'm just playing." He slowly turned around. I put on black ankle heels. "So is that all?" I asked. He stood there. Looking like he was taking everything in.

He sat on my messy bed, not saying anything. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my bare chest.."I died.." He put his fingers through his messy hair. "And you brought me back?" I slowly nodded. "Kinda had to, Alice and River wouldn't shut up." I looked for another shirt. "So you only brought me back for Alice and my brother? You didn't bring me back.. For you?" I stopped what I was doing and sighed. I looked back at him.

"Chanel.. I'm your mate and you didn't even care that I died.." He stood up from my bed. "I died, because of you! And- And you didn't even care?" I rolled my eyes. "You did not die because of me."

"Your ex-boyfriend killed me because I'm your damn mate!" I looked at him if he was crazy, he was getting very loud. "And yet here you are. Not even caring." His voice cracked and he started crying. I rolled my eyes for the 100th time.

"The minute I saw you Chanel, I instantly fell in love with you. Because I finally found my Mate.. My w-orld.. Yet you don't give a shit about me.. Why?" I stared up at him with a straight face. He wiped his tears away and nodded.. He walked out of my room, slamming the door behind him.

I felt something wet on my check. I rubbed my cheek and saw water. Why the fuck was i crying? I wiped my eyes, and I couldn't stop. No. Fuck.

A T T H E S C H O O L

I was sitting in the school's longe, working on some homework by myself. I couldn't stop thinking about Ryder and I dont know why. He doesn't mean shit to me.

"Hey beautiful." I looked up and groaned like a 40 year old man. "What the fuck do you want Sergio." He came and sat down next to me. As I looked down at my boring book, he didn't say anything.

"Remember when we always used to skip class everyday together and just hang out in your room? All day." I stopped and stared at him. "And you went and ruined it." He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "How did I ruin it? You broke up me. By saying FAREWELL." I smirked. "You took it well.. At first. And then you went all bad shit crazy and fucking killed me." He smiled.

"Didn't really work out as I planned, did it?" I smirked and shook my head. He stared at me with such a cute smile.

"Chanel.. You and I could rule Lincoln Academy.. Isn't that something you want? I know it is.." I ignored him and flipped though a witch book. "You and I.. In charge and everyone at our knees.. Doesn't that sound nice?" I looked at him dead in the eyes. He stared at me with a smirk.

"Sergio. I don't like you." He chuckled. He moved his arm around me and put his hand on my thigh. Playing with the end of my hair.. "Do really you mean that?" He started moving his hand up my leg when I grabbed it. "I do. The only guy I like. Is my Mate. The Mate, I bought back my god damn self."

I twisted his hand and dug my nails in his palm. "So stay the fuck away from him, me and my family or I'll fucking kill you. I promise." I threw his hand off of me and grabbed my books and notebooks. I stood up starting to walk away with I stopped. I saw River and Gabriel standing behind the couch. I grabbed Rivers hand and started pulling him away from Sergio.

Thank you for reading! Please Vote and Comment<3