What happened...?

Billy Batson POV

I open my eyes and see Philadelphia, but its... different. I don't know how it's different it just... doesn't feel right... I get up from the sidewalk with a jolt "Where's Freddy?" I glance around then I spot a billboard with what appears to be a robot on it Who's Ironman?
"BILLY!!" I hear a familiar voice shout my name. I turn around and see my best friend, Freddy Freeman. "Freddy!! I thought I lost you!!" I feel tears form in my eyes "Do you know what happened? I just woke up on the sidewalk and saw a billboard with this guy named Ironman on it." He looks around and sees the billboard too,"I don't know who he is, but he looks like a superhero, let's find him."

Third person POV

They spot a red haired woman, and Billy decides he should ask,"Uh... ma'am? Do you know where we could find Ironman?" She replies with the shortest answer to that question,"New York" before she walks away. "Guess we're going to New York." Freddy says as he walks behind Billy.

Freddy's POV

"So, first we're gonna need money for the bus." I say to Billy," how do you think we can get it?" He simply replies "lets see if the money we already have works here."
We walk into a convenient store, and buy some granola bars, after we leave I say "guess it does work here." Billy's face seems to fill with worry,"Where in New York is Ironman, and even if we do find him, how are we gonna explain that we're from a different universe? What if he doesn't even want to help us get back?" I try to calm him down,"He's a superhero, it's basically his job to help us, and even if we can't get back, we'll be able to take care of ourselves here."