Bleeding glass shoes ~ Johnny C. a JTHM drabble

Men pursued her, this had never happened before.

She tripped losing her heels, not caring to slow down to recover them she kept going.

"Help!" she screamed, running as fast as she could. Every other time she closed the cafeat night she was fine.

The crunch of broken glass pierced her feet.

She fell, screaming in agony. Trying to stand and run she only went a few feet before the glass cut furthur.

"Looks like we win." One man smirked.

"Please." She begged. "I'm just trying to get home."

"Gonna have fun tonight." another laughed.

"Fun." A voice came from behind them.

"Who're you?" The first laughed.

"Your definition of fun is to chase a helpless woman whom was meerly leaving her work?" He was tall and skinny.

"Get lost kid." The second chuckled.

"Sickening, luckily I can save this woman from her glass shoes."

He pulled out two large knives.

Something was wrong with this man, as he attacked the harrassers it was obvious.

He had done this before.

The boy walked to the woman, she was silently staring at him. "I don't kill those that don't do anything to me. I'm just killing the filth. One day you were nice to me when no one else was... and you gave me a twenty percent off another day."

"W-what?" She wasn't sure if that had any relevence to the situation. But wouldn't argue the man that just commited homicide. She then stiffened as he then picked her up and walked away, leaving the dead bodies on the ground to rot.