Ass Back Home- Gym Class Heros Ft. Neon Hitch

I don't know where your going or when your coming home. I left my keys under the mat to our front door for one more chance to hold you close. I don't know where your going just get your ass back home.

We both knew this type of life didn't come with instructions so I'm trying to do my best to make something out of nothing. There's some times it gets downright shity in fact when you call and I font even know what city I'm at or what day of the week, in the middle of the month in a year I font recall it's like my life's on repeat and the last time we spoke I told you I wouldn't be long. By that was last November now December's almost gone I'd apologize but I don't realize what I'm doing wrong.

I don't know where your going or when your coming home I left my keys under the mat yo our front door one more chance to hold you close I don't know where your going just get your ass back home.

And you've been nothing bit amazing an I'd never take that for granted half of these birds would have flewn the coup but you truly undestand it let em talk let em talk

Let em talk let em talk , like we don't here what they saying let em walk let em walk let em walk we'll just drive by and jeep waving cuz you and I above all that just let em wallow in it now they all choked up yuck cuz they be swallowing it*****