ღ 7 ~ feelings

Jennie's POV

We walk in silence out of Bren's dorm room where the party was. I cannot think about anything else than what Lisa said. Who is the one she likes? Is it me? Could it be me?

I look at her and she seems nervous. I am not 100% sure about my own feelings yet, but I feel something when I look at her. She gives me sparks I have not felt in a really long time. It is funny how someone can make you feel so alive.

"What are you thinking? " - I ask Lisa.

"Nothing much..." - she answers, but I know she has a lot on her mind.

"You can talk to me. Whatever it is." - I try to encourage her.

"I know. But I guess we would never be friends again." - she says. That makes me skip a heartbeat.

"Wh-what do you mean? " - I ask barely getting voice out.

"It's complicated. I'll tell you soon. I promise." - she gives me a glance and a small smile.

We go to my dorm room and then inside. I go to shower and then get ready to sleep. Lisa does the same after me and while she is in the shower, I sit down on my couch and think. Could she like me? What if she asks me advice to get someone else she likes? Ughh I could not bare with that.

Lisa comes to the living room soon and sits next to me. She looks at me with a face that she is ready.  I take a deep breath and look back at her. Our eyes meet and I feel the spark again. What if after this I am crying out of sadness?

"Jennie... I need to tell you this because I don't know will I ever get this change again.." - Lisa starts. I nodd my head waiting.

"Since I first met you, I knew we would be great friends, and now we are." - she speaks calmly.

"But there's something else... I feel something different." - she says.

"Lisa. Whatever you're gonna say next, won't change my friendship to you." - I say.

"Jennie.... I feel like.. I think..." - she tries to say it.

"Yes? " - I ask.

"I have feelings for you. I like you Jennie. More than as a friends. I wouldn't say this unless I though you'd have same feel-" - she starts, but cannot finish.

I get close to her and press my lips against hers. I kiss her softly and it feels amazing. Everything I have wanted from life, is now right in front of me. We back away from the kiss and look at each other. It was so sweet.

"Lisa.. I like you too. The same way." - I say and she smiles. We kiss again.

But then fear hits me. Will anyone accept us? Well, Chae said she would always, but I am not sure she meant this. Lisa notices I am worrying and takes my hands inside hers. She looks me in the eyes and smiles.

"We will be alright. As long as we are together." - she says and I really believe her.

The evening we just sit on the couch next to each other watching a movie. I lay my head on her shoulder and she draws small circles on my hand with her finger. I feel her love. Maybe we are not in love yet, but I feel she cares about me.

When it gets really late, she closes the TV and we go to my bedroom. Should we sleep together? We just confessed, so I do not even know are we together together. I loom at her and I see she is thinking the same thing.

"A-are we together? " - I ask.

"If you want. I would love to." - Lisa replies. I smile.

"Me too." - I say and then we go to my bed.

Falling asleep hearing her steady breath next to me is wonderful. To know I am not alone anymore. I have someone who will be here for me. I really hope she is thinking the same way. Then I feel my eyes closing, and all I can think about is how this was the best night of my life yet.