The Afterword

~PRESENT TIME~

Collin: - Amber, go right. I'll go left and block it's way. Then you capture it.

Said and disappeared into the woods.

Amber: "While I was running after it, it suddenly disappeared. I couldn't see anything. It was pitch-black. Suddenly, a giant animal-like figure landed on top of me and I fell on the ground. I couldn't stand the smell of death that was coming from it. While I was striving to hit it, it tried to bite me. Thankfully, Collin shoot it from behind. I then found the chance to stab it. It's lifeless body was laying on top of me. It turned into ashes and disappeared into thin air. "

Collin: - Well, that was intense!

Amber: - I am fine. Thanks for asking by the way...

Collin: -I helped you, didn't I?
Oh, and now you own me a drink.

Amber: - Whatever. Let's go.

~Amber's POV~

For as l ong as I can remember, Collin was my best friend. We first met in middle school, but I never really liked him. We then moved on to high school, where we were both assigned in a group project. I couldn't refuse so I went with it. During the assignment, we came closer and after that we started hanging out. Bit by bit I started to like him. We had so much in common. I was so into him back in the day. He had short brown hair and beautiful grey eyes. Now that I think about it, I was so innocent back then. I couldn't see the fact that he was gay. What was I? Blind?
Point is that he is like my brother and now that we work together, makes it even harder if something were to happen to him.