Total Submission

I remember that day when Marius fell in front of that creature of fire.

I ran to the spa near the volcano and the monster was there, gigantic. It seemed like he was waiting for me.

He grabbed my neck and I struggled and I don't know why, I sang as if to wake the volcano and there, he let go of me and then he grabbed me by the leg, from the top of his 20 meters, if I made 20 of them from head to tail, he was up' almost 3 times my height and stronger than me.

I let myself be carried away and finally he left me. Then he waved a sign of the moon!

And I understood.

1 moon later 3 giants came to the village to look for me. One of them put a chain of fire around my neck, like an animal being chained up and I signaled to the dragons that they should let me go.

I was pulled and escorted to the volcano.

The others were crying and Mom wanted to follow me but one of the giants stood in my way. I was dragged into the volcano and sank into the volcanic lava.

We plunged into the fire but it didn't hurt. Less than on Earth.

We arrived after hours of diving on a kind of platform and I saw a being similar in every way to Tartarus.

I bent my back and didn't move.

"I am Inferno, the God of Vegeta."

"Your souls come from the earth and disturb the balance of my world. But I have been watching you for 20 years and I see that your wisdom has prevented you from making disasters. Normally, I would have to eliminate you for the most part, but you had a good heart with my wild wyverns and you pulled them up. For that I would like to give you a chance. The problem is your power. "

I: "Have mercy, Inferno Lord. We have lived thanks to you and your generosity. Thank you.

On Earth we were administrators and Tartarus was relieved of his task. Let us work for you. We have the experience of volcanoes and songs to open and close magmatic veins. We were only waiting for your orders to serve you, Inferno God."

"It is true that the Atronach are Golems without intelligence... All intelligent dragons will have to undergo the baptism of fire at the age of reproduction. Without exception.

I am also aware of the visitors who come from your world to mine.

Then show me what you can do."

I had to administer my region and meet Inferno's requests.

I had an iron necklace like a slave around my neck and a piece of chain hanging from it. It's humiliating.

Impossible to remove.

Besides, I felt like Inferno was lying to me. He was much more vicious than Tartarus.

I think he has found in us real toys that just need to be broken.

I was spit out violently and my wing arm was broken painfully.

Although regenerated, I limp and come back to the lobby whining. Right away my mother comes to comfort me.

Auguirre asks what's going on and I answer him:

"The time for celebration is over for us before I collapse in sorrow"

That's when he saw this horrible chain around my neck.

Aguirre:?

"Boo-hoo, humans, do what you want, don't hurt us, we'll be very nice to you, let us have what little freedom we still have..... Whaaaaah"