1.9%

Cherrys POV
i cant believe it. I have to stay behind with mr styles... I couldn't believe it i had never had an detention before. Mom was going to be absolutely raging with me? What am i to do?
I just won't tell her about it and I'll say i went to the café that i always go to on weekends after school! She wont possibly know... unless MR STYLES RINGS HER? No he wont do that. He wouldn't. I glanced at my phone and checked the time it was 15.30 i wait for the bell to go but it's late today and honestly that might of been okay because its not like i had anywhere to be and to be honest i am so very nervous to see what me styles has to say to me. I hate being yelled at I absolutely hate it, i will definitely cry.
I waited outside room 341 and just thought to myself how can i get out of this or escape detention. I really want to see lucas he is finally interested into me when hes normally into the popular girls like lisa or jess this is my only chance!

10 mins later...
I am still waiting out here, i swear mr styles is just making me wait out here for him as long as possible. this isn't fair at all. i need to get home soon as possible so i can shower and get ready and do my makeup and hair so i can meet up with lucas... i should text him.
SHIT. theres no fucking service here... ugh.
I go to check my texts to see if he had messaged me anyway and then bam! i lean against the door and fall down immediately.
Mr styles had opened the door.
"AGH" I immediately cry out as i fall, i latch onto something.
Its mr styles arm. Fuck.

Mr styles pov
i open the door as soon as i see cherry lean against the door, this is the perfect way to tease her and make her humiliated immediately.
she falls immediately and I grab under her arms so shes hanging. i have complete hold of her and almost control of her, this is completely a power rush... her body is under these clothes. i cant help but almost get a hard on from being this close with her... i quickly help her onto her feet and meet a feet away.

Cherry's pov
I quickly land on my feet as mr styles backs up a little bit, i could of sworn he was pressing up against me... oh well. probably just getting old and couldn't pick me up properly.
"Uh... sorry. im so clumsy" i stuttered, and quickly ran my fingers through my hair because i felt so anxious with the awkward tension in the silent room.

"Soo... how long do i have to stay behind sir?" I finally asked, I literally thought to myself what the fuck can he do to me really hes not going to physically harm me. Im sick of being the teachers pet!
"Cherry." His accent was absolutely beautiful and the way he would say my name in a bit of a french accent made me melt, "yes?" I barely whispered... I couldn't stop looking at his lips as he spoke. he was absolutely beautiful and i wished his lips would press against mine to shut me u- "can you please not fall asleep in my classroom? come on now cher. I thought you were way better than that. you're my best student, one of the best." i felt like i was going to cry, them words hit hard and i felt i had disappointed him.. i dont know why but i hardly cared about missing lucas's date now, or mother screaming at me for being incredibly late.
"Sir... I'm sorry. i wont fall asleep again in class... its just" i tried to come up with a excuse to make him feel pity or sympathy for me.
"I stayed up all night last night because I couldn't sleep because my mother has brought this new guy over and i jus-" i mean it wasn't a lie but that wasn't why i didn't go to sleep.
"Cherry! i don't want to hear it, theres no excuses. I want you to sincerely APOLOGIZE to me." I whimpered at the tone of his voice, the atmosphere immediately changed to something completely dark... was he asking me for something else?
"Cherry. Please be a good girl for me" those words sounded like music, I literally blushed so hardly i know i did, "what do you mean sir? I thought i was goo-" he slammed his hand around my mouth so I couldn't breathe! "Waat aee you dooooin" i tried to mumble through his hands.
"Shut up a minute! I'm taking in whats its like for cherry dolores to actually be quiet for once?" I stayed quiet, fuck hes such a jerk sometimes maybe this is his way of breaking the silence? is this a joke or....
"okay, pet. you can go." He says as he takes his hand off my mouth and pats my shoulder,
what.
pet? what on earth... is that like a nickname?
"Pet?" He smirks. "Yes. Pet? do you have a problem with that? sorta suits you... don't you think?" He looked me up and down and his eyes stop on my grey knee high socks.
pervert.
"No sir." I whimper and at this point im really embarrassed and humiliated,
"Can i go now?" I take in a sigh and you can probably just tell by my face im mad and genuinely just upset...
"No."
"What?" Wtf is going on?
"Can you get me your book? Its in the filing cabinet?" He politely asked, seemed easy enough so i may as-well do it and then i can go.
I walk over to the cabinet, turn the key that was already in the small door and squat down so i could get a better look at the books to try and find my initials on my english book,
bleach.
thats all i can smell, and at this moment i realized theres a cloth against my nose and mouth and i struggle to breathe.
darkness.