Prolouge

Isabella Hastings.P.O.V.
.
.
Having an abusive parent isn't always good, I mean like to me it is a good thing, because my father is giving me a reason to hate him, and well I like it when people hit me, not that it's painful, no, but because I don't feel a thing, when they hit me it's like someone hitting me with their hand in a playful way. I just got used to all the hitting that I couldn't feel a thing anymore.

   Running to the liquor store with my 'human speed' because there are humans they would surely think of me like Superman or something if they saw me using my vampire speed.

   Entering the store, grabbing the first two bottles that looked like  vodka and ran to the cash register, "that'll be £64.50," he said, I payed for them and ran out without bothering to take the change, considering I'll come back later.

   For an abusive father, he'll surely need some alcohol to get into the mood, I mean what abusive parent doesn't drink alcohol? No parent.

   I started running the way home, cause if I were late just by one second I'll get beaten up and end up in a hospital bed for the night, accept it's my bed, and I'm the nurse, even tho I don't feel a thing I still need rest, considering I'll end up with a couple broken rips or arms.

   I pushed the door open, and there he was standing there with a belt full of vervain in his hands, not caring if the substance burned his hands, "what took you so long?" He shouted furious, "there was a long line in the liquor store," I lied like it's the most obvious thing in the world, "you are the bigger one and you come back this late, I swear if I would've sent Nate to get it he'll come back faster than you did," he said and took a swing with the belt hitting me.

   Nate was my younger brother, I'm glad he's out of all of this, he does the stuff that he have always wanted to do, while I'm here taking the beating, for him, father once tried to beat Nate up, but I couldn't handle the scene so I took it for him, after that I promised to never let him lay a finger on Nate.

"Dad stop," shouted Nate, as he stood at the end of the stairs looking at my with pity, I hate that look, people think that by giving me this look that they are helping me, but no they aren't.

"Nate go to your room," I commanded, and I hate it when he makes himself hero and try to save the day, when he actually makes it worse, and makes my father hit him, when I promised to never let him lay a finger on my baby.

Father raised his arm getting ready to take a swing on Nate, but I wouldn't allow that as I used my vampire speed to stand in between both of them taking it for Nate, for our mother, for me.

"Playing hero huh? Not a good idea, I'll show you what a real hero is," he said while taking a swing after swing towards me, he held me up by the neck and threw me to the wall knocking down the two bottles of vodka  that I just bought, "look what you've done hero? You broke my liquor, you go out there again and get me four, and you better make it fast or..." he said pointing towards Nate.

When he said that I ran out of the house with my vampire speed not caring if people saw me or not, I got to the liquor store grabbed six, threw the cash register a 200 dollars and got home in no time, when I got there he already got Nate in a grip, "late," he said punching Nate, causing him to wince in pain considering his hands were full of vervain, I placed the liquor of the ground before charging towards him.

"You lay one more finger on my baby, you're dead meat," and this time I wasn't saying bullshit, I meant it, I'll kill him, and take my liquor along with me, they cost me a fortune, I'm not leaving them, he laughed this evil laugh before punching Nate again "whoops" , this son of a bitch is going to pay for this.

   I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threw him towards the wall, I charged towards him punching him in the face a couple times before kneeing him in the balls I then broke his neck, turning his head backwards and pulling it of off his body, causing his body to fall limp on the ground with his head between my hands.

   I went up the stairs stuffed everything we needed, clothes, money, passport, personal stuff, and much more into bags, went downstairs where Nate was standing looking at father's dead body with his mouth hanging open from shock, "close that might not want to catch a fly inside of it, or do we?" I said closing his mouth with my finger.

   I grabbed the six liquor bottles that I bought stuffed them into a bag and threw a bag towards Nate, as he caught it he asked, "where are we going?" "Somewhere far away from here," I replied, getting out of the house and into my now dead father's car, I threw the bag into the backseat before getting into the Driver's seat, Nate following suit, and got into the passenger seat.

   And off we go, somewhere far away from London, somewhere away from this house, somewhere away from my abusive dead father, somewhere where we can be us.