I MET JACK DAIL A/N READ NOW

Ok so this is not an update but a true story that happened today. So I'm at the mall and I see a girl I know (she's a few years older than me) The girl smiles at me and I smile back and say hi bc we know each other. Then I see a tall figure next to her and I'm like OMG that's Jack Dail.!

So I run away from my mom and I'm like "Hey can I get a picture?" And he's like "Yeah" I ask the girl (I don't want to say her name) to take it and she says ya.

So I walk over my Jack and he wraps his arm around me and I do the same to him and we smile and she's about to take the pic when she goes "shoot your batteries low I can't take the picture"

Sh!t. So I ask if I can go get my mom which is in the store over (were out in the middle of the mall) and Jack let's go of me and says yeah so I get my phone and I run back and I use my mom's phone to take the picture. He wraps his arm around me again and I do the same back to him and we take the pic. I say thank you and by to the girl (ik her name I just don't want ppl to give her hate or anything bc she's amazing love her)

The pick was so cute. His dimples and everything were perfect! I swear this actually happened! 

I posted it and he also liked the pic! I'm freaking out rn because he's my everything.

I'm writing a fan fiction about him and I just fell in love with him and for me to finally meet him was like omg.

Also the next chapter is super long and I'm working on it soo ya. Stay tuneddd