Hm.We shall talk about it.

*If you reading this,but you are a boy..It's fine.--You are welcome to read it.
---

Girls,it's fine to have crush on someone.You have the right to keep it to yourself.But if you have the confidence,then confess to him.Don't worry he won't bite you.Lol.

If --it did not went well,then you can at least be friends!Take things in positive way.

Tell me,are you that type of person who....You only have one crush?Or crush on multiple guys?In school.

To be honest,Some may find it fun! Cause-- you have that one person who is your sunshine in school whenever you feel shit about boring lessons or whatsoever.And he make you smile whenever he do silly things/say jokes to the class or to you personally.

Another reason,that 'special' feeling always appear whenever he walk past you,call your name,or brorrow things from you and say 'Thank you' while returning it back.

-----

Anywayyy,Now,ask yourself.

"Is It Worth it?"

Well,my personal is Yes.Why do i say this?Let me tell you.

*This is my own Opinion*

- Having crush on someone is more good then having a real boyfriend.Is like....you just want to be single and have your own freedom,still!

- Also.If you are the type of person who,always think like every boy are (sort of) looks attractive to you,don't be in relationship.Honestly.

- There are moree. But I won't share it.Secret.HAHA

----

Honestly,it can be tiring.I personally Have Exprienced that(legit).Somedays,...lose interest in him.And...then,it fade away...slowly.Now,that died,rip.

But sometimes,You have that "POST-CRUSH" feelings..Like even though you are not that engrossed to him now (with no emotions) unlike in the past but you still remember him,and miss that memory.

Soo...it's normal.

🌸🌸🌸🌸