He's My Prince

As I sat there in shock of what just happened to me. I could hear him running around the dorm looking my someone else. Getting up I walk to my door looking out the farm, to see him moving everything around looking. I gathered all my straight to just say "T..There no else's here... at the moment.." he turned towards me. With anger showing throw every inch of his body " What do you mean there's no one else here! I know this room is always having the most important students that never leave!!" groaning at me. I was shocked that he known something like that, I didn't even know about it. Staring down to the round just to her my voice coming out shaky "w..well he went to a party with one of his friends, so I.. I'm home alone til tomorrow..,". I bravely walked down the hallway to the guy, " You didn't? Damn arn't you dump, do you really think they would of yes to you?" He started to laugh hysterically at me. "Then why did they excepted me then!?" raising my voice at him, I walked up to him right in front of him. If he wasn't so tall I would be nose to nose with him. Showing the anger in my eyes. Pushing me away, making me fall on to the couch, "Its because they know something about that you will never know!". "And what would that be!?" as I stared up to from the couch. Just for him to make a tisk' noise with his mouth then disappearing.

~~~ The next day in class~~~~

As the teacher was giving us a lecture on collage and how you should using our time wisely. I was to deep in thought to pay any attention to him. All I wanted to know why is the reason why i'm important and that if I wasn't that i wouldn't be excepted into this collage. Really I don't know why I was so intrigued by this guy, and why didn't kill me last night. Was it because I wasn't scared. Plus all night I couldn't sleep just from when I closed my see's i would see his pale face again.  Right when the bell rang I ran out to the library seeking for anything. After 3 hours of searching, nothing said anything about special student, why there's a killer that knows all this, not one thing. I was so stressed, throwing all the books back I went straight to Chatty Coffee. Getting a mid-black coffee I walked out, thinking of what he meant. Like was he just saying that for an excuse, or was he beening honest with me? 

Walking home I kept hearing a little song, what was it... oh, Pop Goes The Weasel. It might been a kid playing, just to pass collage kid reminding me that I'm not on a street full of kids. Freezing in place the song started to blare all around me then soon after evilish laughter appeared. Everything went black just hear the laugh and that song. When i blinked a clown appeared  from the black abyss approaching me.

                                            All for now, I will be adding more soon~~