-unexpected confessions

"He's just so hot!"  Y/N groaned

"He's just so hot!"  Y/N groaned. Upon hearing those words Five immediately wanted to leave the kitchen he had just entered.

"I don't even know what he looks like, Y/N," Klaus laughed, shaking his head. "I can neither agree nor disagree with that,"

"What's going on?" Five finally asked, caving in to his curiosity. There was a mischievous spark in Klaus' eye as he turned to face his brother.

"Y/N was just telling me about this hot guy in her history lectures," Klaus informed him.

"I swear, Five, he could have been sculpted from the gods," Y/N insisted, a serious look on her face as she looked at him as though she was telling him a huge secret.

Five rolled his eyes and walked to the coffee machine.

"What was that look for?" Y/N asked, amusement clear in her voice.

"What look?"

"The eye roll?" Y/N insisted, raising her eyebrows at him as Five turned back to look at her.

"I was just wondering - how come history keeps on repeating itself and yet I still don't have a dinosaur?" He tilted his mug towards Y/N. "You study history, you should know,"

"Excuse me?" Y/N asked, laughing a little in confusion.

"You know what I mean - you come in here every few weeks and tell Klaus about the newest guy you find hot - occasionally you'll go on dates with them, despite being well in the knowledge that chances are they'll be massive dicks and yet still feign surprise every time that they break your heart - it's a cycle, Y/N, and you need to break out of it," Five delcared and took a drink of his coffee, as though to punctuate his point. Y/N stared at him, open mouthed.

"I think that's my queue to go, come on Ben," Klaus pushed himself from where he had been sitting on the kitchen table and left the room as quickly as he could.

"What was that all about?" Y/N asked, confusion and what seemed like hurt lacing her voice.

"I don't know what you mean," Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Are you jealous?" She asked suddenly. Five froze and a smile edged onto Y/N's face. "Holy shit - you're jealous!" Five's face felt as though it was on fire and he coughed, clearing his throat and shaking his head.

"Don't - uh - don't be ridiculous," he coughed and began to leave the room.

"Five - Five wait!" Y/N called after him. Five paused in the doorway, inclining his head towards her so she knew he was listening. "You know I like you, right?"

writingfortoomanyfandoms | tumblr

439 words

i loved this one so i thought y'all would too.

thank you for tuning in!