Prologue

Callie streched, waking up from a long nap. Today was the day she would start her final training test to become a high-ranking werewolf, and she hoped to make it perfect. "Callie darling, are you ready for your test?" Callie's Mother asked, walking up to her. Callie had short pink tentacles that slowly turned red at the bottom, brown glittering eyes, pale skin that seemed to glow in the sunlight, and grey stitched clothes from alpacas. Her mother was similar, but she had more of a blue tip to her tentacles, glowing red eyes, and brown stitched clothes.

"Well, we need to tell Grand Master first." Callie's mom led Callie to a cave that she was originally not allowed to be in. "Grand Master!" Callie's mom called. "Hello Ali. Is she ready?" The Grand Master pointed to Callie. Grand Master had grey tentacles that turned green at the tip, and brown stitched clothes like Ali. His icy blue eyes could pierce through anyone's soul. "Yes. She prefers the Roller weapon for back up." Ali explained. Grand Master smiled. "Rollers, huh. We don't have many rollers users for back up, it's nice to know we have another one."

Callie pulled out her training roller out of its socket from the weapon cave. "Alright! What do I have to do?" Callie asked her mother. "First, you have to defeat those targets under thirty seconds." Ali pointed to a bunch of targets out of her reach. Callie choked. "How am I supposed to reach that?!" She managed to get out. "Good luck, sweetie." Ali gave her daughter a sad smile before walking out of her way. "The moment you move, the timer will start." She said. Callie groaned and readied herself before launching herself forward and splashing rays of ink at targets. One target flew over her head with intense speed. "Oh no you don't!" Callie growled as she leaped as high as she could and smacked it with her roller. "Just fifteen seconds!" Ali called. Callie looked up. Two more targets, but they're so high up! Callie swam as fast as she could to a high platform, readying herself for a jump. "Ten seconds!" Ali yelled. Callie leaped, smacking the first one, but missing the second one. "Fuck!" She hissed under her breath so her mother couldn't hear her. She limply threw her roller into the air at the last target, smashing it to peices and catching her roller on it's way down. Callie landed on the ground with a small wobble as she smiled at her mom. "Did I do it?" Callie asked. Ali looked at her with a smile as she said "You have 0.1 second left to spare." Callie leaped into the air. "Yes! My first challenge is done!" She squealed. "One more to go. You now have three minutes, and all the targets are hidden. Can you find them?" Ali said as she brought Callie to a different training ground. "I can do it!" Callie grinned as she dashed off, starting the timer immediately. She ran around with her roller, inking the ground with it. It took a while, but Callie found her first target, smashing it to pieces. "Two minutes and forty nine seconds!" Ali yelled. Callie ran faster, looking for the targets slightly panicking. She found another one and smashed it. "Two minutes and three seconds!" Ali yelled. "I still need three more targets..." Callie said to herself as she ran around. "I inked everything and I can't find them!" Callie groaned. She decided to swim around and look again. She found two more targets while doing that and screamed at them while smashing them to pieces. "Thirty seconds!" Ali yelled. Callie gasped. "Oh no." She said while swimming up a wall to look up top. Callie gasped. The final one was in the air?! What is this nonsense?! Callie leaped off the wall and splashed it, turned to a squid and landed safely in her ink. "Great job! You had five seconds left." Ali said. "Well done Callie, but even though most think there's two tests, there's a third one." Grand Master walked up to her.

"You must defeat me in battle."

Callie choked. "What? I can't do that! I'm not as strong as yo-" Grand Master cut her off. "If you manage to get any ink on me, you win. If I splat you, you lose." He said. He led her to another training ground that was flat. "Are you ready, Callie?" Grand Master said. "I-I um. Yes. I'm ready." Callie picked up her roller and god ready. "The match will start in

Three

Two

One

Go!"

Grand Master's weapon was some dualies, and he immediately dodge-rolled to the side as Callie flicked her roller at him. Grand Master started shooting at her, getting some ink on her arm. "Dammit!" Callie hissed as she swam away from him, but Grand Master followed her by using her ink trails. "No!" Callie wailed as she smacked him in the face with her roller instinctively. Grand Master groaned as he blocked the ink with a dualie. "Eyyyaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Callie screamed her battle cry as she vertically swung her roller at him. He dodge-rolled to the side, but that's what she wanted him to do. She quickly shot herself forward and slammed her roller down on him. Grand Master groaned as her pink ink attached itself on his arm. "Good job, Callie....ugh.." Grand Master smiled at Callie. "Well, you passed all three tests. I think it's time to make you a High-Ranking Werewolf and be able to transform into your beast." Callie gasped and jumped into the air in success. "Yaaay! Thank you!" Callie smiled at him.

Callie stood right next to Grand Master on a small, rocky hill. "Today, I have gathered all of our werewolf community to celebrate another one of us becoming a high-ranking werewolf. This is always a great moment in our lives as we have another one of us being able to prove they're worthy of being able to transform to a beast. Callie, do you promise to keep protecting your kind even at the cost of your life?" Grand Master turned to Callie. "I do." Callie smiled at him. "I present you your high-ranking name and role: CallieMacN as a PrimeWolf." Grand Master announced. Callie's stomach had butterflies in it. She's a PrimeWolf?! Not a lot of werewolfs get to be one!

After the ceremony, Callie's sister, Estelle, came to congratulate her. "Wow, sis! Now we're both high-ranking werewolfs! We'll be able to hang out more!" She exclaimed. Before Callie could reply, a werewolf ran up to the both of them. "We're under attack by an unknown monster!" He screamed. Estelle gasped. "Unknown? Now that's a problem." She growled while turning her beastly instincts on.

"Who are you?!" Grand Master asked the floating unknown creature. "My name does not matter. I'm here to get revenge on the World that stole everything from me. I will kill everything on this pathetic planet, starting with the werewolfs." It said. It started to create a massive amount of dark energy. "This isn't good. Callie, I have a huge task for you. Find the other communities of the other supernatural creatures and warn them. The rest of us will take care of this." Grand Master said. "B-But, the 'protect my friends and family, even at the cost of my life'-" "Just go!" Grand Master cut Callie short. "Why me?" Callie then asked. Grand Master smiled. "Because I foresaw this would happen, and you're the only one who can get out of this blast alive. Go Callie, you will meet some important creatures along the way." He said. Callie nodded and ran off, tears streaming from her eyes.