The Crystal Shards, and The Zombie Girl

Callie flopped herself onto the ground, exhausted from running. "Why didn't Grand Master let me help? He said something that I didn't understand..." She asked herself. Callie looked around. "Where did, and where do I go?" She groaned. "He didn't even give me directions..." Callie saw shadows forming where she was standing and looked up. The mysterious figure that attacked the werewolf community floated above her,  saying "Where are you, Fairy Kingdom? You're next." Callie gasped. "Oh no! She's gonna attack the Fairy Kingdom! I can't even help cause I don't know where that is!" Callie thought for a moment. "But, maybe if I follow her, she'll lead me there!" Callie attached her roller to her back and ran after the mystery girl. 

The mystery girl immediately felt the air feel off near her. 'Someone's following me. How cute.' She thought as she looked down and saw Callie. "Oh? I let one get away?" She said out loud, letting Callie know that she knows she's following her. "Why are you doing this? Leave us Supernatural beings alone!" Callie shouted, her claws unsheathing. "Didn't you hear me?" The mystery girl laughed. "I said I wanted revenge on the world that stole everything from me, and I won't have annoying peasants like you ruining it for me!" She said something in a language Callie has never heard of, and teleported away. "Dammit!" Callie hissed. Little did Callie know, a small crystal fell from the sky where the mysterious girl was floating, and hit Callie in the head. Hard. Callie fell to the ground, dazed from the massive impact. 'How the hell does a small rock like this that weighs nothing hurt so bad?' Callie groaned.

Unaware to Callie, a zombie girl found Callie while she looked like she was dead. "Oh boy! Free brains for me!" She giggled excitedly and rushed over. As the zombie girl slowly lifted Callie's arm, Callie shrieked. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" She squealed as she scooted away from the zombie. "HOLY SHIT IT'S ALIVE!" The zombie girl screamed. The zombie girl and Callie had a mini staring competition for a few seconds. "Why are you trying to eat me?" Callie started. "Well, you looked 100% dead, I was hungry, and you smelled nice." The zombie girl shrugged. "Well, I need to go. I need to find the Fairy Kingdom and tell them some mysterious girl is hunting them down. Actually, I need to tell all of the communities, but I never knew where they were." Callie explained. "Well, I happened to know where the Fairy Kingdom is. You have been blessed with my presence. Consider yourself lucky." The zombie girl posed. "Consider myself unlucky." Callie muttered. The zombie girl shot Callie a sad look. "You're so mean!" She whined. "Whatever. My name's CallieMacN." Callie extended her hand. "Mine is Undead Beauty, but you can call me Marlee!" Marlee shook Callie's hand. 

"So, tell me about yourself, CallieMacN!" Marlee said while helping her to her feet. "I'm a werewolf, obviously, and I'm a high-ranking one. CallieMacN is my high-ranking name, and Callie is my normal one." Callie said, patting her roller. "Ooooh! You use a roller? I'm a good ol' sniper!" Marlee pointed to the charger on her back. Marlee's right eye was a pink color that rivaled Callie's hair while her other eye was missing, and a dark shade of green for hair.Some of her teeth were missing as well. Her skin was a much lighter shade of green and a stitched on patch on her cheek. Her clothes were ripped here and there, but her indigo boots were flawless. "I can't aim, so I chose something fun." Callie said. Callie looked down. "Oh yeah! This thing hit me in the head!" She exclaimed as she picked up the crystal. It shone brightly even when Callie covered it with her hand. "That looks important." Marlee commented. "That girl dropped it when she teleported away. Will it lead to where she hangs out the most?" Callie wondered out loud. "I can see some glitters in the sky. Ima go check." Marlee said. Callie blinked twice. "How...?" Callie asked, confused. "I'm gonna do something kinda creepy. Promise not to scream?" Marlee smiled. Callie nodded, still very confused. That's when Marlee did it.

She swiftly detached her head from her body. 

"OH MY COD!" Callie almost fell over. Marlee turned her arms around so her head was facing Callie. "It won't take long, I promise!" Marlee giggled as she tossed her head into the air. "THERE'S A LOT OF GLITTER UP HERE! SHE'S DEFINITLEY HEADING TO THE FAIRY KINGDOM!" Marlee's head yelled on it's way back down. Marlee caught her head with ease and place it back on her neck. "That's why I love being dead!" Marlee did a peace sign and smiled. "Very cool..." Callie said, still shocked. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's goooooo!" Marlee giggled as she pulled a shaking Callie with her.