|a/n|

AAAANNNNDDDD that's it!

Well, that was a rollercoaster. What did you think? That was my first Instagram fanfiction: any suggestions on how to improve? Do you think I should do another one? I actually really enjoyed writing it, so maybe I will.

What did you think of the ending? I had a couple of different ideas bouncing around in my head, and I landed on this one. 

Sooo. . . with all the "formalities" out of the way, this is more of a thank you than an author's note. I want to thank everyone who took the time to read this story, especially when I was just beginning it and it only had a few parts. No matter what you may think, seeing those reads go from 2 to 4, or from 4 to 8, means the absolute world to me. You know how you have high hopes for your story, but lowkey don't really expect that to happen? Yeah. . . that was me. But then you guys came in and started reading and voting and commenting, and it made my day. 

And hey, if you did enjoy this story, I'm currently publishing another Tom Holland story called Never Mine, and I've just started a Peter Parker story called Denied. Feel free to check out those stories :) 

You guys are the best, and I love each and every one of you. <3 

Stay snazzy, my friends 

-writerkid01