splendor {3}

After getting dolled up in a white body con dress, Trixie began the twenty minute walk to the bar Katya picked out. The dress showed a bit of cleavage and showcased her curves perfectly. It fit like a glove, some would say. She wore makeup that made her look like a doll as she did every day, but she made the eyes a bit darker than usual. She wanted to look desirable- dark eyes and a pink lip. She looked hot and she knew it.

When she walked into the bar it seemed like everyone else knew it, too. She arrived at the bar at eight fifty-five, her adrenaline carrying her there a tad more quickly than she had anticipated. She texted Katya to say she had arrived, and hoped it would encourage the woman to arrive more quickly, as she was being watched by a few of the male guests at the bar.

"Hey, sweetheart. Want me to buy you a drink?" The man beside her's breath smelled of vodka. It made Trixie want to vomit.

She tried to ignore him, but he kept making comments about how no gorgeous girl should be here without a date. "I'm meeting someone here," she said. Her voice was commanding.

"I can treat you better than he ever could," the man slurred.

Trixie had to hold herself back from punching him square in the jaw and scratching at his eyes. "I'm gay." It was the first time she had said it out loud. She had dated a girl in high school but told herself she was bisexual. It made her feel better, and she didn't feel like she was totally lying to her grandmother when she said she was straight.

The man continued to make lewd comments and pester her. By now she had garnered the bar tender's attention. "Sir, you need to leave her alone before I ask you to leave."

"I'm not leaving until one of you comes with me," he said, a smirk spread on his face. Trixie was dumbfounded. The bartender whistled, and a man wearing a "security" shirt came and escorted him out of the bar.

As Trixie watched the man leave, she caught Katya entering.

Katya had put on a long, black dress with a relaxed fit. The silk caught her curves and hugged them nicely, also enhancing her cleavage. She knew she looked expensive- everything in her outfit from the dress to the red bottom shoes to the ruby necklace was.

"Hello, sweets," she said. Katya smiled widely, showcasing a perfect set of teeth lined by expertly applied red lipstick. She walked up to Trixie and placed her hand on the girl's lower back, making her skin come alive with electricity. "Aja," Katya said, nodding toward the bartender.

"Nice to see you again, Red." Aja smiled widely at Katya. "Just saved your girl from some creepy dude," she said, rolling her eyes. "Men are pigs."

Katya laughed softly. "You don't have to tell me twice."

Without another word, someone stepped out from a back room and invited Katya inside. She took Trixie's hand and walked her toward the room, lined with velvet seats and a chandelier.

"All yours, Ms. Zamolodchikova," they said. Katya nodded and handed the person a tip.

Katya took a seat and Trixie sat down close to her. "Do you drink wine, dear?" Katya's voice was like butter. Trixie nodded, which made Katya smile again. She was gorgeous. "We'll take a bottle of the finest red you've got," Katya said. The sever left and quickly returned with two glasses and a bottle of wine, pouring it into each of their glasses.

Once the sever was gone, Trixie spoke. "Did you rent this room?"

Katya found Trixie's voice absolutely adorable. "Yes, I did. I hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind," Trixie said. Something about the way Katya spoke to her made her blush. "Are you friends with the bartender? Aja?"

Katya rested her hand on Trixie's thigh with her wine glass in the other. "Yeah, I come around here sometimes. It's my favorite bar on this side of the city."

Trixie nodded, sipping at her wine. She never drank before she moved to the city.

"Now, what's this about Aja rescuing you from strange men? I thought that was my job." Her voice was honey dripping against the bark of a tree. It was magic, and Trixie couldn't help but swoon.

"She's really a life saver," Trixie said. "Maybe I should stop dressing like such a slut." She said it only halfway joking.

Katya grabbed Trixie's thigh tightly and put her wine glass down on the table in front of them. Her blue eyes locked onto Trixie's. "Don't you ever say that the way men treat you is because of how you dress. You could be completely naked and men harassing you would still not be your fault." She was serious. The change in the woman's demeanor startled Trixie slightly.

"Okay," she whispered, her eyes now fixated onto Katya's red lipstick. God this woman was ethereal. Trixie had never seen a woman so perfect. She was wealthy and stunning and exceptionally kind.

"Now," Katya began, releasing the tension from her body. "You look beautiful tonight."

Trixie blushed, and tried to hide it by taking a sip of her wine. She smiled. "You do, too. What brand is that dress? It looks familiar."

"It's Prada, darling. Fresh off the runway."

Trixie nearly choked on her wine. "My goodness," she whispered. "How much money do you have?" Just like the night prior, Trixie regretted the words as soon as they left her lips. "I'm so sorry, I don't mean to be rude, I really don't."

Katya chuckled. "No need to be sorry, baby. I have more money than I know what to do with, if that answers your question."

The nicknames Katya kept using made Trixie melt in all the right ways. With the way Katya's hand was glued to Trixie's thigh and the way the chemistry pulled them together, Trixie was glad she wore her prettiest bra and underwear set. But as the night went on, and the bottle of wine grew more and more empty, Katya didn't ask Trixie to go home with her.

It was close to eleven, and the two woman were more than enjoying one another's company. Trixie was all but sitting on Katya's lap.

"I think it's time we get you home," Katya said, a smile spread across her face.

Trixie frowned. "Can we go to your place? My roommate is having a party." The alcohol in her system made Trixie more bold than usual. It was typically not in her nature to beg to go home with a gorgeous woman.

Katya laughed and took Trixie's hand, lifting her up to a standing position. "I'm sorry darling, I have a meeting in the morning. I already ordered the car to stop at your house."

The look in her blue eyes seemed genuinely apologetic, but Trixie was a bit tipsy and thought that if Katya really was sorry, she could just change the car. So she pouted like a child instead.

Katya smiled and leaned forward to lightly peck Trixie's cheek with a kiss. "You're too much, krasotka. Let's get you home."