Wanting the Forbidden

I wanted him, I wanted my brother. This was all that I could think. The want, the need to have my brother to myself. To have him reward me for being good. He always plays that he will but has avoided it after our feeling came out. He would play with me and show me the fruits that love can create but hasn't let me take a bite. He just hangs it there tempting me to take it. I lay in bed imagining the passion, pain, the ecstasy of our bodies against each other. The screams and moans of me and Patrick. I can't stop myself from reaching to release some of the tension. "Patrick." I bit my lip to stay quiet. I hear my parents down the hall wailing each other's names. I continue imagining my brother wrapping his hand around my neck. Leaning down whispering my name into my ear. "(y/n)." My and starts to speed up along with the images of Patrick. His head throwing back with pleasure, my hips raising in hope to feel the real thing. "Patrick; please I want you." I moan releasing with the imaginary Patrick.

I open my eyes to see Patrick standing there. His face stone cold his eyes staring at me pervading my body. I sit up to place my hand over my chest. "Patrick? How long have you been there?" He took a step towards me. My heart skipped a beat as he climbed up into my bed. His hands grab mine pinning me down. "(y/n)...I really have been neglecting you haven't I. Now look you went and made a mess." He licked the bite marks from earlier. His head lowed down my body slowly kissing each part he thought needed attention. Nipping on each nipple; kisses down my stomach Stopping at my womanhood. " You really didn't fuck him. It's still together. His fingers entered one by one. His fingers soaked by my juices. He twisted and shoved them in and out. I grabbed my pillow to muffle the moans. When the third one entered it hurt but I couldn't care less. I love the pain; I love Patrick. The fourth, the pain grew more, tears welled up in my eyes. "Patrick." I know he knows I'm in pain but he won't stop to let me get used to him. His fingers move in and out faster. My moans are loader and hearable through the pillow. He shoved his thumb in last. Tears fell down my face because of the pain. I was getting close and then he stopped removing his hand. I groan from the loss of his touch.

" (y/n) if you want it you have to work for it." He was on his knees and lowed his pants just enough to show his cock. It was already hard. I bit down on my lip hard enough to draw blood. I get on my knees as he stood. I pull down his boxes to have his 5.8-inch cock hit me in the face. How is that going to fit in my mouth? I grab it with my right hand, pumping it up, down, twisting my hand. I kiss the tip and slowly open my mouth. I suck still moving m hands. I couldn't see his face through my hair. But I knew he was enjoying it once his cock twitched. Precum filled my mouth, I swallow.

He pushed me down on my back. Putting his head in the crook of my neck. "(y/n), I love you." He whispered almost unhearable. With that, he shoved himself in hard. I screamed into my pillow as the pain grew with each movement. "Patrick slow down. I need to adjust to you or your going to destory me." I cried hoping to make him stop. But he went faster and harder. The pain faded and pleaser took over. My moans and squeaks cover by the pillow, the slapping of skin on skin filled the room. " Patrick." I was close so was he. He pulled out grabbing me, sitting me down on him. "Move." I followed his order riding him like a horse. Cumming as he hit my g spot. As I squeezed he came deep inside. "(y/n) he moaned.

I fell onto the bed panting. He laid next to me pulling the covers over us. " I love you, Patrick." turning to place my head in his chest. putting his hand over my waist. "(y/n) you will always be mine."