Who Should He Choose?

HICCUP HORRENDOUS HADDOCK!!!! WHO IS THIS 'MERIDA'?, Astrid calm down....what about her?, WELL LET ME TELL YOU HADDOCK, OTHER VIKINGS HAVE BEEN SAYING, 'OH MERIDA WOULD MAKE A WONDERFUL WIFE FOR HICCUP' SO HOW ARE YOU GONNA EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!? Astrid CALM down, I know her but---- HICCUP!!!! WHO IS SHE!? *face palm* Astrid, this is Merida, Merida this is Astrid.....FOR THOR'S SAKE, THIS UGLY RED HAIRED GOAT IS MERIDA!?, WHAT!? REALLY IM THE UGLY ONE!? OH ITS ON BLONDEY. GIRLS CALM DOWN WE CAN FIGURE THIS OUT, HOW HICCUP?....I GUESS ILL JUST LEAVE THEN IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT!!!!Astrid pls stop acting like a five year old, *as they argue Merida and Astrid start to fight* MERIDA YOU UGLY, FAT, RED HAIRED PIG!!!! HOW DARE YOU TAKE HIM!!! EXCUSE ME!? MILLIONS OF PEOPLE SHIP US!!! SO WHAT MERIDA, IVE KNOWN HIM LONGER, WHAT EVER ASTRID, girls please....I....I have to....pick...*Astrid grabs her Axe* IM GOING TO KILL YOU MERIDA!!! *Merida dodges the Axe and runs* COME BACK YOU COWARD AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN!!!! ASTRID STOP, WHY SHOULD I HICCUP....*Astrid finally realized that she was going crazy and fell to the floor crying*, *hiccup goes up to her* Astrid, please stop crying....*she looks up at him with tears in her eyes and said* why? Why should I? You k ow what hiccup? I'm just leaving....*she gets up and heads to the door* WAIT ASTRID!!! *he runs up to her and kisses her right in front of Merida* HICCUP!!!!HOW COULD YOU!? *Merida stormed out of the room* *Astrid slaps hiccup and runs out crying* what have I got my self into?

~hey guys comment on this and vote, thnx~

•should have hiccup told Astrid about her in the first place?

•should he have told Merida about her in the first place?

•was it ok for Astrid to chase her with an Axe?

•what should hiccup do?

Chapter 2.

Astrid?! Merida!? Were are you?! *Astrid comes walking out with tears in her eyes and gives an evil glare to hiccup* what....do you want you EVIL, UN HOLY, THING OF THE NIGHT!? were is Merida, *Astrid sighed deeply trying not to yell and said* oh so your only worried for her? *tears went in her eyes again*....I think the pig went home.....why?, I don't know....I just remember punching her in her face and she went home while I laughed at her....WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ASTRID!?, BECAUSE HICCUP, IT ONLY SEEMS LIKE YOU CARE FOR HER!!!

*Astrid runs away crying and hiccup thinks then cries*

~sorry this was a short chapter~

•was it a good thing that Astrid punched her in the face?

•who do you think hiccup cares more about? Astrid or Merida?

♦update will come soon!!! Pls vote♦