A New Body?

Today so happens to be the day Dirk's AR. Lil Hal. Is getting a new body.

Hal, Roxy and many others have finaly convinced Dirk to finish his body. After several months of working on it hes finaly able to move. Alone.

Its dark...and...thats cause the lights are off.
Hal looks down and stares at his fingers with a blank stare. He moves them and smirks in excitement. Lil Hal is cool. Cool kids dont smirk. He gos back to his normal strait face instantly and perks up to look at Dirk. Dirks sitting there on his chair arms and legs crossed.

Dirk was wearing his normal black tanktop to show off his tattoo of his older brothers comics and freckles. He dosent like them. But everyone else thinks there cute and handsome. His sweats are baggy. They almost look like a drop crotch. He had suspenders hanging clearly only for look. Dirk wore his shades on his head since Hal knew his eye colour already. His eyes almost glew in the dark. Dirk has the most irritated look on his face. Wich is normal when around Hal. Evan if only through text. Dirk never liked him. And Hal knows why. He makes sure Hal knows why. Hals annoying, rude, bitchy, cocky, and mentaly 13. ...Hes also Dirk.

But...he dosent like to think about that. No AI likes to think about themselves as being some remake of someone. Espestaily one with emotions.

Dirk never intended on him having emotions. But i guess it has to do with the fact that Hal has his brain in him.

"What?"

Dirk says as he raises an eyebrow. "No thank you?" He growled and uncrossrd his legs. Dirk leans his chin on his hands and his elbows on knees now looking tired. By the looks of it he has been working on Hal all night "Do you need one? Or want one?" Hal answers with a very robotic like voice. Still pretty human like though. Guess its the best Dirk can do with a simple voice box.

Dirk rolls his eyes and sits up strait sitting his shades back on his face. "Walk. I need to make sure theres nothing wrong with your body." Lil Hal immediately looks worried. But he sighs it off and walks over to dirk perfectly fine. "Dont you da-" He gets cut off by hal ruffling up his perfectly styled blond hair. "You little shit!" Hal chuckles the best he can through his voice box. "Thank you." "About time you said that." Dirk said and gets up having to push on his legs to push himself up.

"Now go do whatever AI's do and leave me be." He grunted before leaveing. To be honest...he doesn't know WHAT to do. He may as well go explore. The best place he can think of that he hasn't seen yet... Is outside.

Lil hal starts to walk upstairs. It seems he was in a basement. Its full of spiderwebs, robot parts and garbage left behind from Dirk. He dosent take care of it at all. Its sad almost. But Hal dosent care. He just wants to go outside. Its his goal for now. Lil hal walks through the kitchen and makes it to the front door. He opens it and starts walking up to the roof. Finally....outside...wait...whos that?