Whatsoever you need... ( SamxReader)

Disclaimer: Well here we go with the second, it's soft and funny (I think). I wanted to clarify something, if I keep writing, usually in the GVFxReader maybe I mention that they are a few years younger, well come on! Let's be honest, many fans are older than all or half of them, in fact I love Samuel and I have four years more than he, but I can wait for he become legal, hahaha. Enjoy it.
*** I write in Spanish, sorry if the grammar is wrong.

Actually I knew the boys much earlier than they did knew to me, they obviously became famous musicians and I loved them.

I have to confess that I traveled to his concerts whenever I could, if they played in a bar or theater in the city where I was, I would obviously see them. Until the wonderful day arrived, I met Sam at Camden at the "Rock Allegiance". I was there working with Gojira, and I was surprised to "listen to them for the first time" (to this day he doesn't know the truth, I will tell him one day), I took the opportunity to talk to him and give my number with the excuse of my work, in case some day they needed some translator that moved by the world of music or something.

Some time later of that, I received a DM on instagram, it was him, I died and I came back to live again in two seconds, obviously he was still a boy but come on!, you have to be blind not to see so handsome he was.
Little by little we began to talk about this and that, I spent many hours talking with him and laughing, he was a clown. Then went from just instagram to talking on the phone, while I was around the world and he was touring around.

We met a couple of times in some cities, we agreed on some way out, of course he was underage, they were not appointments in a bar as he used to, if not that he went out to some diner or to know some place. So is was the way he introduced me to the rest of the guys, well, until I ended up falling in love with him and on a snowy night in Boston, after sharing in a cafeteria with them, Sam offered to accompany me.
It was cold and I was not wearing gloves, so after walking a few steps he took my hand and put it in his jacket pocket, I pretended act normally but I could feel him caressing my hand and intertwining his fingers with mine . I stopped immediately, I looked at him, I was going to confess everything and he assaulted me with a kiss.

From that moment it was difficult to separate us, I usually accompany them to most of their trips because my work allows me, there are times that Hannah and Kenzi go with us. But as it was usually just me, Sam and I were are a kind of "parents with their children", with all the forgiveness of Karen and Kelly, they are wonderful.

In spite of the jester that used to be Samuel, in the moments that were required he was very mature.

With Jake we didn't get along much, his way of being far and serious, sometimes I felt that didn't like him, Danny is a loving person with everyone and Josh, who doesn't love that boy?.

For a long time, they wild partys would was sponsor by me, if Karen knew it, she would kill me, until the twins could do it alone, then I stayed with Danny and my Sammy.

And today was one of those, where everybody stay thrown out there...