Let's get to Work

PETE WENTZ POV (maybe a one time thing idk yet)

Brendon has called me the night before about a situation that he and his wife had.

I told them to come into the conference room and discuss it with the entire record label, so we can clear the rumors up.

Apparently rumors is "Scarlett Urie cheating on her newly wedded husband". I mean in the picture it looks like it, but I know that Brendon wouldn't choose a girl that would just use him for money.

So we had to solve the problem ASAP so it won't get worse. So we called a meeting to clear it up with our head label. They agreed to do it thankfully, I mean they do like Brendon because of his success and his energy in general.

BRENDON POV

We finally got home. The conference was maybe 2 hours I would say to clear things up. I'm so glad the head label agreed to help and thanks to Pete's advice.

After the conference we decided to go to Target to grab some last minute stuff because we were still getting ready for our honeymoon.

Once we got home, Scarlett made dinner while I finished packing our bags. I decided to do it little by little so we don't need to stress about it as much as the day come and we leave for our flight in a few days.

For our honeymoon, we decided to go to Europe for a week, to where we first kissed and where I asked her out. I can't believe that was almost a year ago. Oh how time flies.

Both of our parents decided to stay over while we go, so we can relax. Both of our parents are very supportive and love their grandkids so much

•~•~•~•~•~A FEW WEEKS LATER •~•~•~

SCARLETT POV

I woke up with my alarm clock screaming in my ears. I turned the alarm off and looked at the time.

"Jesus it's 4am" I mumbled. Our flight leaves at 5:30am.

I run into the bathroom, brush my teeth, clean my face do my hair and throw on sweats and a hoodie.

Meanwhile, I let Brendon sleep in. I went to go check on the babies and they were sound asleep which was good. I walk downstairs and turn on the lights in the kitchen. I started to make some toast with jam and coffee. I poured the coffee into a mug and placed the toast on a plate. I put those on the tray and brought them up to where Brendon was.

I nudged him on the side a few times, until he finally bolted up.

"Today is the day, eat up" I say, kissing Brendon.

Brendon gets up to the bathroom and gets ready to in the same outfit as me. Then he comes back and eat the food I made.

I made sure we packed everything we needed and gather the stuff we needed. I gathered our luggages and placed them at the front door.

I got the rest of the coffee and put it inside a travel mug.

By the time Brendon was done and we said goodbye to the babies and etc. It was already time to go.

We left the house at 5am so we had 30mins to get on our flight.

Once we got to the airport, we parked and rolled our luggages with us. It wasn't that crowded thankfully. We had 5 minutes until we board our flight.

Once it was time we got on our flight. We had first class seats, since this plane ride was gonna be hours.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

BRENDON POV

I looked to the side and saw my beautiful wife with her head on my shoulder sleeping.

I can't believe I can call her my wife now.

This trip was something we deserved after what we have been up to and etc.

For our honeymoon, we decided to stay at Greece. Why?? You may ask.
m
Well 1) The beaches at Greece is awesome assuming from the pics 2) Every time we tour we never get a chance to stop at the beach and 3) It's been Scarlett's dream to come here so why not.

*A FEW HOURS LATER*

We finally made it to Greece. When Scarlett found out you should've saw her face. It lit up like fireworks. I showered her with kisses and etc.

After that we rented a rental car while we stayed here.

I drove to the hotel we were staying at.

Once we arrived to the hotel and checked in. We were both jet lagged. Also, we had to get used to the time difference.

When we got into our room. We set our bags down and I ordered room services.

We walked around our suite and it was beautiful. There was a bed and it was covered with flower petals designed to make a heart. Champagne glasses on the table including a bottle.

A basket full of goodies and chocolate.

Our view was magnificent. I opened up the curtain and the sun was setting. I pulled Scarlett over to the sliding door and opened it. Our room was basically a mini house. We had a pool to ourselves on the patio in the back and there was a mini balcony that overlooks the beach. We sat at the table and took in the gorgeous view.

We had a table as well on the balcony. As we sit down the door bell rings. I get up and run towards it. I open it and it's room services. They pushed a cart full of food and placed them on our kitchen counter. They left the stuff there.

I called Scarlett over, where she grabbed a plate and covered it with various Greek food. I did the same.

We took it to the table we had outside and sat there and ate it enjoying our view. Once we finished I heated up the hot tub.

I took our plates and cleaned them and put them in the drying rack. We'll probably go shopping tomorrow. In the meanwhile, I put the left overs in the fridge we had.

I brought the champagne and glasses outside. I came back out and Scarlett was in her swim suit inside the tub. I took that as a cue and threw on my swim trunks and hopped in the tub besides her.

I popped open the bottle and poured it into our glasses."Cheers to our wonderful marriage, I love you Scarlett Elizabeth Urie" I said and kissed Scarlett on the mouth as we clink the glasses together and drank it.

After a few hours of relaxing. Our jet lag hit us and I got out of the tub and carried Scarlett bridal style into our room as I shut the doors and lock them. We were now changed and in our pjs.

By pjs was me in my boxers and Scarlett in one of my t-shirts.

We both laid in our bed cuddled and then drifted off to sleep.

A/N: OOF about time I finished this chapter. I've been lagging. School has been getting the best of me. But it's whatever now. It's slowly calming down though I do have like 3 more weeks of school left. And finals are coming around the corner and 2 of those weeks are just school so yea. I graduate from High School this year. Okay imma stop rambling now. Also, I came out to parents this week. Btw if you guys didn't know I like to write my stories early and publish them later so today's date is 5/19/19. Yee haw, hope you guys enjoy and take care. Much love

~L